At Explorent our passion is to transform vacation homes and boutique hotels into unforgettable experiences, placing guests right at the heart of the destination markets they’ve come to explore.
We are driven by a quest for excellence and service that we provide our guests. Whether it's in market analysis, our strategic property renovations, or simply in the personalized customer service we offer. What makes us different is that with every property, we strive to capture guests' attention and drive bookings by highlighting and optimizing the unique features of each space as well as its natural surroundings.
When you come to work with us, you’ll be invited into the warm hospitality of South Eastern Tennessee.
Nestled in a picturesque valley, it is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and a great place to put down roots and strike a desirable work-life balance.
Have you ever walked into a room and immediately noticed the smallest smudge on a mirror or a single out-of-place pillow? That's the kind of attention we're looking for in a Housekeeper at our boutique hotel in Townsend Valley.
Our reputation is all about cleanliness, quality, and those little details that make a big difference. For that reason, our management team is looking for a motivated individual who will take the initiative in maintaining our property and has a genuine desire to join our expanding company, made up of individuals who are passionate about contributing to the success of others. We are also seeking those who value quality as highly as we do.
In this role, you’ll perform light cleaning duties, including - changing bedding and making beds; cleaning all rooms, halls, and bathrooms (toilets, sinks, showers, and tubs); replacing toiletries, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors. You’ll also be responsible for cleaning common areas, collecting and disposing of trash, and notifying the maintenance or homeowners of any issues.
And the best part?
At Explorent, you're not just an employee. You'll be a valued member of a tight-knit team that wants you to do well and creates opportunities for you to grow.
- Deep clean guest units and common areas
- Count linens and restock supplies
- Clean, put away dishes, wash bedding and towels.
- Replenish toiletries
- Ensure trash cans are taken care of, the parking lot and common areas are clear of trash and debris and kept neat.
- Advise maintenance of any issues that need attention
- Stage and style the property for check-in
- Experience in housekeeping
- Able to manage your time efficiently
- Physically able to handle basic maintenance and cleaning
- Attention to detail with the ability to work well unsupervised
- Able to maintain a professional appearance and can interact politely with guests
- Working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations and proper use of cleaning agents
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the property each day
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Minimum: $15.00
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
Schedule: Able to work regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours and on weekends as needed.