An Invitation To Transformative Leaders: Are you ready to apply your exceptional leadership and organizational skills to a mission that matters?
Welcome to Magic Moment Resort, where we prioritize family unity and creating an environment of inspiring hospitality.
Magic Moment Resort, a family boutique hotel with big dreams, is located in the heart of Kissimmee, Florida - centrally located to all the main points of interest and attractions in the area. The 170-room resort is the perfect place for families who want to enjoy the best that Orlando has to offer and return home with unforgettable experiences that create lasting bonds. We stand out from the crowd by providing quality accommodations, services oriented towards families, and an unwavering commitment to safety and traditional values. With beautiful recreation areas and large green spaces, Magic Moment Resort is the ideal destination for creating playful and relaxing moments at an affordable value.
It would be great to hear from you if your drive and skills align with our mission to "Value the family united and promote pleasant, inspiring hospitality" while making us the preferred hotel for traditional family groups visiting theme parks and attractions in the area.
Our visionary team is looking for a General Manager who's not just seeking a job but a place to put their expertise in hotel management to work with remarkable results. As our General Manager, you'll be at the forefront of attracting and providing hospitality for families from around the globe, driving marketing and sales in alignment with the strategic direction set by the Board, to achieve our brand’s desired outcomes.
As a critical member of our organization, you will report directly to the Board and count on the support of two executive assistants for administrative and finance tasks and revenue generation. This comprehensive support structure will empower you to lead effectively and enable you to put your energy toward strategic management and operational excellence.
As General Manager, your day-to-day will involve overseeing operations with a focus on efficiency. You'll juggle business management as well as play an essential role in ensuring a high degree of guest satisfaction. You’ll know you’re the right person for this position if you lead with a blend of strategic savvy, have a hands-on approach, and are open to challenging the status quo for improvements.
Apply today if you’re ready to pursue excellent results and be part of making every moment count.
Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.
- Business and operation management, including planning and following up on budget, staff allocation and resource utilization
- Hire and integrate new leaders as needed. Effectively communicate the hotel's vision, mission, and values to the staff to improve business outcomes and enhance the guest experience.
- Manage crises & emergencies and protection & security within the hotel premises.
- Purchase and services contracting management, as well as projects and change management
- Support marketing planning & demand generation, and property management with maintenance planning
- Support documenting processes according to the defined structure, enforce them with the staff, train, support, and assess them to maximize performance.
- Assist frontline personnel in addressing inquiries about hotel policies, guest complaints, and claims to maintain the resort’s reputation.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in hotel management.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or related field.
- Alignment with the hotel vision and mission, preferably with a Christian ethos.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of hotel management best practices and familiarity with related technology.
- Able to support revenue generation in the hospitality industry, including the use of digital marketing.
- Ability to communicate well in the Spanish language
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $72,000 - $90,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: The bonus is calculated as a percentage of the profit, with triggers that begin when the budget is met. The listed maximum compensation rate includes the bonus.
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and possibility for flexible work schedules
- Values-driven work culture
- A comprehensive support structure to assist with your success
Schedule: Able to work regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours and on weekends as needed.