The Brooks Motel boasts a rich heritage tracing back to its inception as The Hils Holiday House in the early 20th century. Situated in the heart of the Hudson Valley, this historic retreat has long been a favored destination for travelers drawn to the tranquility and allure of this distinct region.
Guests stepping into The Brooks Motel are enveloped in an ambiance where sophistication converges with comfort. Our accommodations, featuring bespoke furnishings inspired by 1960s Scandinavian Modern Plycraft techniques, promise a boutique experience like no other. Each room is adorned with vibrant artwork sourced from local talents, while every detail, from the sumptuous memory foam beds to the luxurious cotton linens, is thoughtfully curated to ensure an indulgent and visually captivating experience.
We are looking for Part-Time or Full-Time Housekeepers & Laundry Attendants to join our up-and-coming vacation rental management company in Columbia County and The Berkshires.
You’ll begin your tasks by thoroughly walking through our vacation rentals. If you spot any damages or maintenance issues, you’ll report them to our property management team so the maintenance team can address them.
After that, it's time to roll up your sleeves and dive into a detailed cleaning of the rentals. We’ll rely on you to take care of the little things, like changing batteries in a remote or topping up the toiletries. By ensuring everything is in tip-top shape, you'll set the stage for our guests to have an unforgettable vacation.
In this role, you’ll also oversee our laundry facility, washing, drying, and folding daily to ensure linens are always ready for our next check-in.
If you’re looking for a part-time or full-time role with paid time off and health insurance that also provides the satisfaction of creating beautiful spaces, don't miss this opportunity to join us. Apply today.
- Ensure all vacation rental properties assigned to you are cleaned thoroughly between guest stays. This includes deep cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas and spot cleaning as needed.
- Regularly check and restock consumable items like soap, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and possibly items like coffee and tea.
- Perform basic property maintenance duties, such as replacing light bulbs, from time to time, and notify the management team of any more extensive repair or maintenance issues you might notice.
- Oversee the laundry facility, ensuring linens are properly washed, dried, and folded for replenishing each property.
- 1+ years of housekeeping experience in hotels or vacation rentals.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting, bending, and standing for long periods.
- Proficiency in using cleaning products, appliances, and laundry machines
- You must have a smartphone to access scheduling and reporting apps, a clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: Up to $20.00 / hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance