With over 350 vacation homes, we are a vacation rental company dedicated to providing guests and owners with the best possible experience during their stay. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped, our cabins feature a stunning mountain backdrop and are managed by some of the best people in the business - wholly dedicated to providing incredible service at every turn.
To be the most admired vacation rental company in North Georgia! By focusing on even the smallest details, we set ourselves apart from other vacation rental companies, understanding that little things can make an enormous difference in a guest's experience. We aim always to go above and beyond to satisfy our guest's needs.
Overall, working at Escape to Blue Ridge is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Appalachian Mountains. Our company boasts a strong team culture, career opportunities, and a beautiful location, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career.
In the role of Hospitality Coordinator, you will be the face of our brand at our flagship office, relied upon to create a positive atmosphere for incoming clients, greeting every guest with a smile and a “How can I help you?” attitude.
As the successful candidate, your day will begin by opening the office and ensuring everything is neat and orderly - checking emails, responding to reviews online, and calling each incoming guest designated as a VIP.
If this is the right position for you, you’ll love receiving special requests to make a stay extra special for events like a special anniversary or milestone celebration - think balloons, roses, and champagne!
It will also be important for you to not only put your best foot forward each day but to pay strong attention to detail and organization, ensuring guests are well taken care of, and front desk operations run smoothly.
This will be your dream job if you're people-oriented, organized, and love to play a part in making memorable moments for guests.
- Perform front desk tasks with first-class customer service
- Order and schedule special deliveries requested by guests
- Provide sales support for the Director of Business Development
- Create “Weekly Roundup” report
- Update the activities page of our site with new local activities
- Update property pages with handwritten reviews
- Review and respond to OTA reviews
- Maintain a relationship with past guests through phone calls and email
- Organize and clean the office and manage office supplies
- Communicate maintenance issues to the Maintenance Coordinator
- Familiar with Google suite of tools
- Good communication skills
- Able to delegate tasks
- Strong follow-through and follow-up skills
- Capable of using technology on a laptop and a smartphone (apps, email, upload pictures)
- Able to work Monday through Friday, 9-5, and holidays per company policy
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: $15.50 - $17.50 an hour
- Paid time off such as sick and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Profit Sharing