Welcome to the unique world of Explorent, where our passion is to transform vacation homes and boutique hotels into unforgettable experiences, placing guests right at the heart of the destination markets they’ve come to explore.
At Explorent, we are driven by a quest for excellence. Whether it's in market analysis, our strategic property renovations, or simply in the personalized customer service we offer. What makes us different is that with every property, we strive to capture guests' attention and drive bookings by highlighting and optimizing the unique features of each space as well as its natural surroundings.
When you come to work with us, you’ll be invited into the warm hospitality of Tennessee.
Nestled in a picturesque valley, it is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and a great place to put down roots and strike a desirable work-life balance.
Would you like to use your skills to not only perform routine maintenance but the opportunity to lead a maintenance team?
As our Head of Maintenance, this role will provide you with the opportunity for career growth and professional development, using your leadership and project management abilities along with your maintenance skills.
What does this position require?
Our management team is looking for a self-starter to upkeep our property's locations in beautiful Townsend, Tennessee.
You and our Maintenance Technicians will respond to requests from guests regarding broken amenities, landscaping, and other general maintenance tasks. With your expertise, you will support management by responding to maintenance requests quickly and ensuring that each property complies with maintenance regulations.
That means it’ll be crucial for you to have maintenance experience, such as water heater experience, electrical experience, and pool knowledge. Previous hotel or vacation rental experience will be a big plus.
Typical days as our Head of Maintenance will include scheduling repairs and managing small projects, carpentry repairs, changing out lights/fixtures, in/wall shower valves, repairing or replacing HVAC systems, repairing pool pumps, refrigerators, and assembling furniture.
If you love variety in your day, being out on the road, and you’re great at getting projects completed on time, we’d love the opportunity to work with you.
Reach out today!
- Respond to service requests during a guest's stay with professionalism and efficiency.
- Execute quality and timely property inspections, including but not limited to routine monthly inspections as well as departure and arrival inspections.
- Repair malfunctioning equipment units and broken structures
- Install and maintain ventilation and refrigeration units
- Perform light landscaping and groundskeeping work as needed
- Select and contract vendors on larger maintenance-related projects and advise the purchasing manager of new equipment purchases
- Train Maintenance Technicians on the proper equipment usage and ensure they meet our service standards
- Create preventative maintenance programs and meet preventative maintenance goals for each period
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Maintenance experience is required
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Basic skills in computer operating systems.
- Practical time management skills, resulting in work assignments and projects completed within designated time frames.
- Able to be included in the company's vehicle insurance policy and the capability to operate company vehicles for projects is preferred
- HVAC experience preferred
- Able to stand, sit, and walk for the majority of the day
- Able to apply physical skills, including bending, stretching, reaching, grabbing, holding, and carrying.
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 40 - 50 pounds
- Able to climb stairs, sometimes multiple times per day
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Employee discount
Schedule: Able to work regular business hours with the flexibility to work after hours and on weekends as needed.