Relitix is the real estate industry’s leading innovator in the use of data science and artificial intelligence to help firms make better decisions around their pool of agents. Founded in 2016 we serve real estate’s largest and most influential brokerages from California to Maine. The first to introduce AI and deep learning models for broker behavior and benchmarking, we continue to operate at the forefront of real estate technology firms in the U.S.
Our team thrives in a hybrid work model, enjoying the flexibility to work from the beautiful Lake Geneva, Wisconsin area as well as remotely. This blend of in-person collaboration and independent remote work has helped us create a productive and satisfying work-life balance.
Join us today and bring your passion to be part of the core leadership team innovating the practical use of AI in the Midwest.
We are seeking a Head of Client Success who is proactive with the ability to lead. In this position, you will be responsible for client relationships, training, upselling and customer support.
A successful outcome in these areas will include providing clients with effective product education and helping them use the product effectively. To accomplish this, you will be required to analyze and evaluate client needs and use that information to help expand their use of the product and influence ongoing product development. As Head of Client Success, you will be crucial to driving positive outcomes, starting from onboarding and extending to enhancing client experiences.
If you're an ambitious, qualified individual driven to create best-in-class customer experiences that can enable superior insight and decision-making for top-tier real estate brokerages, connect with us today.
- Establish and maintain professional customer relationships
- Assume responsibility for churn management and increased customer retention
- Manage programs for upselling and referrals to add value to clients and account expansion
- Analyze and evaluate the needs of customers to assist with continued product development.
- Onboard new clients and educate customers with in-app help through effective training programs.
- Address customer issues promptly and efficiently
- Effectively promote and represent the product and brand in each interaction
- 5 years in client success or a related field in a management position
- Proven track record of growing teams
- Live within a 90 min commute from Lake Geneva, WI
- Real estate experience is highly desired
- B2B SaaS or technical sales or client support experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000 to $110,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Availability for at least 2 days per week in the office