With over 350 vacation homes, we are a vacation rental company dedicated to providing guests and owners with the best possible experience during their stay. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped, our cabins feature a stunning mountain backdrop and are managed by some of the best people in the business - wholly dedicated to providing incredible service at every turn.
To be the most admired vacation rental management company in North Georgia! By focusing on even the smallest details, we set ourselves apart from other vacation rental companies, understanding that little things can make an enormous difference in a guest's experience. We always aim to go above and beyond to satisfy our guest's needs.
Overall, working at Escape to Blue Ridge is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing company while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the Appalachian Mountains. Our company boasts a strong team culture, career opportunities, and a beautiful location, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career.
We’re looking for a hospitality hero to join our team as a Part-Time Guest Services Representative. Your main objective in this role will be to ensure our guests receive the best possible service.
This role will be a natural extension of who you are if you genuinely love to work with people, you’re great at problem-solving, and you have a passion for helping to create long-lasting memories for visitors to the area.
Our fast-paced shifts include plenty of interaction with guests, where you’ll spend most of your time answering inquiries via phone, texts, and emails from our guests. Your superb problem-solving skills will be relied upon to address any challenges with empathy and excellent listening skills. But, it will be your professionalism that will significantly impact delivering 5-star experiences through connecting with our guests during their stay to check in and see how their experience is going, as well as reaching out to them post-checkout to gain feedback and ensure everything was as they’d hoped.
We’d love for you to reach out today if you enjoy helping create great vacations in our beautiful part of the country and believe you have the skills to contribute to our team and our guests.
We look forward to getting to know you.
- Own the guest experience
- Champion a guest-first philosophy with all your Escape to Blue Ridge team members.
- Engage with guests via phone, text and email
- Follow up daily on after-hours guest concerns
- Engage with guests during their stay and assist with problem-solving should any issues or needs arise.
- Make check-in and follow-up calls to guests during and after their stay to ensure satisfaction.
- Customer service experience
- Experience using Microsoft and Google products
- Demonstrated ability to engage with customers and resolve any issues to their satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong follow-up and follow-through
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15 - $19/hr based on experience and achievement
- Flexible work schedule
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Availability: This is a part-time position. Applicants must be available on weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.