Scenic Stays, where the Emerald Coast is our playground!
We know that when guests are booking their trip to Destin and 30A, they are presented with numerous vacation rental companies to choose from. But it’s our commitment to exceptional hospitality that makes us stand out from the crowd and keeps our guests coming back year after year. Our mission is to provide an unforgettable, personalized, and hassle-free experience that our guests will want to share for years.
As a highly motivated team, we bring 200 years of combined hospitality industry experience, ensuring exceptional guest experiences and a desirable work environment for our employees. Our company culture is built on hospitality and adaptability; whether it’s helping guests create their perfect getaway or aiding homeowners with maximizing their rental income – we are always up to meet the challenge.
Have you been looking for an opportunity with a unique hospitality company that values its customers and promises a stand-out professional journey? Apply now!
If you enjoy working with people and find fulfillment in making guests' travel dreams a reality, this position is a perfect fit for you. We are seeking someone with a solid commitment to high-quality customer service and superb phone and computer skills to fill our position in Guest Services.
In this role, your daily tasks will be to provide outstanding customer service to our property owners and guests. With a smile on your face and a smile in your voice, you’ll be the face of our brand, ensuring a positive experience from the first inquiry to departure. That means you’ll be responsible for answering incoming calls,
reservations, walk-ins, preparing guest packets, and other administrative tasks that keep our front end running smoothly.
Start your application today and take the next step in transforming your career in vacation rental guest services. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Provide a positive guest/owner experience. Smiling and eye contact are essential.
- Greet all visitors coming into the front desk area and assist guests with all phases of reservations, i.e., phone reservations, walk-ins,
- check-ins/check-outs, guest packets, etc.
- Answer all incoming calls professionally and pleasantly.
- Account for income processed each day.
- Prepare brochures and other mail, as well as prepare and follow up with work orders for owners and/or guests.
- Communicate with housekeeping and maintenance.
- Assist the General Manager and Assistant General Manager with other tasks as needed.
- Communication skills that are both strong in person and over the phone
- Standard computer knowledge and skills are a must
- Good organizational skills
- Able to work weekends
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $15 - $17 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
Schedule: Must be willing to work weekends.