Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes along the Forgotten Coast from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. With a focus on beachfront and private pool properties, we provide world-class guest experiences with upscale amenities, concierge offerings, and white-glove service.
Company values we live by are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
We are part of the White Sands Hospitality family, providing refined hospitality experiences across the Forgotten Coast. At White Sands Hospitality, we are committed to preserving, rehabilitating, and promoting the special treasures and natural splendor of Old Florida. Representing the area’s most recognizable destinations spanning from Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas to Saint George Island and Apalachicola, we are a hardworking group of locals with deep roots in and pride for our community.
Guest Services Agents are the first point of contact for many of our guests and will possess the knowledge to answer inquiries promptly and professionally. They will be responsible for assisting new and existing guests with questions relating to their stay, their rental property, the surrounding areas, etc. Guest Services Agents will be
courteous and empathetic and able to listen to a guest to discern what will help them best and most efficiently. They will work closely with the Reservations, Maintenance, and housekeeping departments to ensure that each guest has a pleasant stay.
- Answer a large volume of calls, email inquiries, and text messages from potential and/or current guests while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Assist the Guest Services Manager with routine reports and updating HOA rules and regulations.
- Act as liaison between reservations, maintenance, and housekeeping departments.
- Create work orders for maintenance departments as appropriate related to guest concerns.
- Create work orders for housekeeping departments as appropriate related to guest concerns.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of company rental inventory, policies, and procedures, as well as local community resources.
- Answer questions about reserving rental homes & areas, addressing guest concerns, and advising on procedures and policies related to their rental contract.
- Assist the reservations team when needed with a large volume of calls and email inquiries during booking season & throughout the year while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Assist the Guest Services Manager with any other job-related duties.
- Customer Service experience is a plus; however, we will train the right candidate.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Weekend availability is a must.
- ● Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, and Outlook & be willing to adapt to reservations software.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $16.00 - $17.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands
Part of the White Sands Hospitality family