Begin a new Journey with us at Liquid Life!
If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, love to help others, and work with a positive team of colleagues, then Liquid Life Vacation Rentals is the perfect fit. We are a premier vacation rental and property management company, handling over 500 properties across Orange Beach, Gulf Shores & Perdido Key areas.
Our legacy of top-tier service started in 2012, and ever since, we've been committed to giving our guests the Gulf Coast's most luxurious and premium vacation rentals. We take pride in our close-knit and friendly team, where everyone supports each other's growth and improvement. At Liquid Life, we view every property owner as a valuable partner and every guest as a new member of our growing family.
Read on to learn how you can dive into a refreshing work culture that values professional growth and a healthy work-life balance.
As our Guest Services Agent, you will be on the front lines of our customer service, ensuring our guests have the perfect stay. This is a full-time, on-site role, ideal if you have some previous experience in the vacation rental industry.
In this role, your daily task will be to provide outstanding customer service to our guests. Your responsibilities will primarily revolve around coordinating with the Clean Condo/Maintenance Team and speaking with our guests pre-arrival, during their stay, and through checkout to ensure a seamless experience.
At Liquid Life, we believe that the key to a successful vacation is an exceptional guest experience that starts with happy employees. We offer a vibrant working environment where everyone feels supported and valued.
If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity, join our dedicated team today!
- Develop and maintain positive guest communication prior to arrival, verifying the guest has the appropriate information to make for a smooth arrival and stay.
- Be the point of contact for guests throughout the duration of their stay.
- Work closely with other departments, such as Housekeeping and Maintenance, to ensure smooth coordination between bookings and property readiness.
- Provide top-notch customer service to guests and property owners, handling issues or concerns professionally.
- Previous experience in a hospitality guest services role or similar is required.
- Vacation rental experience is desired.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Apps and computer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with exceptional follow-through.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $18.00 - $22.00 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Office hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and some holidays as needed.