Why you want to work for Casiola:
Are you someone who likes making others smile? Would you enjoy taking part in making a family’s vacation experience extraordinary? If so, you are the type of person we are looking for! Casiola vacation homes is looking for an experienced Guest Relations Representative. We love giving our employees a fun and dynamic place to work.
We create everlasting memories through extraordinary hospitality!
These are not just a bullet point list of good thoughts, these values are the core of our company and we live them out each and every day.
- We love our guests, our owners, our partners, and our teammates and we make sure they love us too.
- We love what we do and we do what we love.
- We love to do things differently, always finding a better way.
- We love promise keepers; we do what we say!
- We love doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We love to keep things personal, simple and fun.
- And we love coffee and cake.
Who is Casiola?
Casiola vacation homes is a full-service short term rental management company that manages 350+ vacation homes near Walt Disney World in Orlando (FL).
What you will bring to the table:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel, property management, and or customer service based profession preferred
- 2-3 years of reservations and customer/guest service experience
- Must speak English
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Must be a great communicator, self-starter, go-getter and think outside the box
- Must be comfortable with technology to include working with Google Workspace
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Detailed and organized
- Flexibility: This is hospitality so we do work days, nights, weekends, rotating holidays and rotating on-call shifts.
What you will be doing for Casiola:
- Answer inbound phone calls in a timely manner (as many as 50 plus calls per day)
- Respond to emails in a timely manner (as many as 100 plus emails per day)
- Assist guests in booking their dream vacation
- Offer guests upgrades, enhancements to their reservation
- Follow up on all pending requests until completion
- Train new associates
- Strive to handle all guest issues and concerns and limit transfers to other departments to maximize the guest experience providing one-call resolution
- Ability to maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure
- Detailed-oriented with problem-solving skills
- Successful Guest Service and Reservation Specialist will be a self-motivated, strong problem solver and are able to build relationships with each guest
What's in it for you?
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $14 to $16 per hour
- Language: English (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Work location: On location
- Benefits: 10 days paid time off + 4 paid holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's day).
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
The Guest Relations Representative that we hire must be a self-motivated professional able to work in a high-paced environment. In addition, as a Guest Relations Representative, you must have a positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a growing team. We are looking to add customer service-minded professionals to the Casiola team, so if this sounds like you, please apply today!