Hoste is elevating the quickly growing vacation rental industry. Delivering five-star stays to our guests while providing an easy and seamless turn-key management solution for our owners is what sets us apart. We specialize in unique & luxury properties that demand a higher level of care and professionalism in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas.
Great people are the key to our success, and we are looking for collaborative, driven individuals to help grow and expand our presence across the US.
Host. Stay. Easy.
We are looking for an experienced Guest Experience Specialist to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. Your day-to-day will include managing reservations and providing information about homes, rates, and amenities. The right person for this role will have a knack for customer service and work experience in the vacation rental or hotel industry. Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests. We look forward to meeting you!
- Manage all communications with potential and current guests from the first inquiry, through booking, to check-in and check-out.
- Respond to guest inquiries and bookings through multiple platforms, and record guest information in our Guest Database.
- Coordinate maintenance requests and other guest needs with our Operations Manager, contractors, and guests.
- Track payments, revenue, occupancy, and expenses across booking platforms and Xero bookkeeping software.
- Oversee cleaning and turnover calendar, quality control of apartments, and guest check-ins/outs to ensure a consistent, memorable guest experience.
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager and Cleaning Teams.
- Communicating with owners and assisting in owner emergencies.
- Implement process improvements to streamline the guest experience.
- Previous experience in hospitality, preferably in guest services, reservations, or a similar role, is preferred.
- Hospitality experience is required.
- Experience and passion for sales, property management, AirBnBs, hospitality & travel, hosting & planning, renovations & interior design.
- Experience with property and guest management software is a plus.
- Tech savvy and eager to learn regularly used software tools such as GoogleDocs, Airbnb, vacation rental software, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $16.00 - $18.00
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts