We are Vacation Homes Collection (VHC), and we are a part of the CVC GROUP, the largest tourism organization in Latin America and the fifth-largest globally. We are in the relentless pursuit of becoming the premier short-term rental company in the world. As a company, we prioritize having a culture of unity, diversity, and inclusion by creating a welcoming environment where every employee has the opportunity to grow. At the forefront of technology and innovation, VHC will be the new gold standard in travel - allowing our guests to experience the world one carefully curated experience at a time.
Here’s what one of our employees had to say about his experience working at VHC:
"Working for Vacation Homes Collection has provided me with an opportunity to grow professionally in the travel and hospitality industry. It is exciting to be part of a growing and innovative company." ~ Armand G.
Are you an experienced leader and hospitality professional looking to take your talents to an exciting new environment? We are looking for a Lead/Regional manager to oversee our Guest Experience team for our overnight vacation rentals. If you like the idea of helping to build and maintain a best-in-class vacation rental market and you have the qualifications and background we're looking for, we want to talk to you! You will be part of our best-in-industry team of professionals committed to the company, guest, and employee excellence. You will join a like-minded group of professionals who nurture a culture of inclusion, unity, and teamwork.
As a Lead/Regional Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day procedures of our Guest Experience Team, which is made up of our Guest Experience managers. Your team will take calls and respond to guests that are in-house or looking to book a home for their vacation. Your team will be held accountable for providing quality and fast service to our guests and withhold the integrity of our brand. You will run daily metrics and reporting for your employees and address adjustments as needed. In addition, you will handle any escalated guest issues and be responsible for guest review responses.
You’ll be empowered to organize and innovate our processes as our company grows. While you will receive guidance from the Leadership Team, you will also be encouraged to try new strategies to meet or exceed team goals and create a great team environment.
- Reporting metrics and results of your team
- Scoring and auditing phone calls
- Oversee a team of guest experience employees
- Monitor your team’s KPIs
- Work closely with leadership and report daily on your team’s statuses
- Guide a team and help with growth, including new hiring and reviews of the staff
- Over-see guest reviews and handle escalated guest complaints
- Identify and suggest new ideas and process improvements
- 5+ years of experience in hospitality
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group setting and in one-on-one
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to drive performance
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team’s capabilities
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
- A source of positive energy every day, you take the time to consider how best to support and guide your team
- 50/50 Remote work within your market
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
We’ve put together an exciting benefit and compensation package because we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
"Vacation Homes Collection believes that hospitality begins with how we treat our employees. Our goal is to create a workplace that makes each of our team members feel valued, seen, and celebrated. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you!"
~ Amy Woodson, Director of People Strategy & Operations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance and Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Varying Shifts - depending on seasonality and work-load
- Nights, Weekends and Holidays availability
- Competitive Salary
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Customer service/management experience 3+ years
- Hybrid: Houston HQ/Remote