The Story Behind The Legacy
Nestled in the breathtaking Western Maryland mountains, Deep Creek Lake is no ordinary destination. It draws thousands of visitors from near and far each year, who come to experience its crystal clear waters, lush green forests, and some of the most stunning mountain views around.
Visionary Nancy Railey, a member of Deep Creek Lake’s pioneering family, founded Railey Vacations in the 1980s as a safe and secure way for homeowners to generate revenue from their vacation homes.
As the business has grown, so have the services it provides. Besides providing property management, marketing, and reservation services to homeowners, Railey Vacations also includes wedding planning and coordination services at beautiful Deep Creek Lake venues, as well as being Deep Creek's #1 Real Estate Brokerage for those seeking a permanent lake lifestyle.
Employees enjoy working here because of the deep sense of community. We invite you to join Railey Vacations and become part of a team of visionaries who are constantly evolving while bringing decades of experience and wisdom to the table.
The legacy continues….
Looking to join a winning team in beautiful Maryland and make your mark in the hospitality industry?
Then Railey Vacations will be the perfect fit for you! As our Guest Experience Coordinator, you’ll be at the forefront of the business and part of a team that works tirelessly to ensure Railey Vacations continues in the tradition of excellence while receiving a great hourly wage and benefits package.
The role of Guest Experience Coordinator needs someone with great customer service skills and the ability to think ahead and solve problems quickly. In this position, you’ll be in charge of managing, developing, and tracking all guest experience issues that come up. This includes communicating with guests using active listening skills and a professional tone, applying refund guidelines when necessary, troubleshooting any issues that arise, coordinating between departments, and following through on approved refunds.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have a natural ability to connect with guests, are dedicated to exceeding expectations, and enjoy working with people.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Resolve guest experience issues or customer satisfaction complaints
- Collaborate with other departments as needed in a professional way
- Daily tracking of the Property Awareness log for awareness of current issues with vacation homes.
- Manager refunds and guest reimbursements as necessary
- Participation (as needed) in the Weekly Issue Recap Meeting
- Work closely with the Reservations Supervisor
- Assist with the management and preparation of key packet notes and or guest arrival contacts
- Manage guests needing to be moved due to homes going off-market and owner requests.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Exceptional communication and active listening skills with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $14 - $15 per hour
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available to work weekends and holidays