Are you a results-oriented, strategic, self-motivated leader with a competitive drive? Do you have proven results as an Integrator, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President, or a similarly relevant role with experience building & leading high performing teams? If this sounds like you, let us introduce you to Coastal Vacation Properties.
Located right across the road from Fort Myers Beach with a reputation for being a top-notch property management and vacation rental company, we’ve successfully managed preferred vacation rental homes of all sizes, from condos to large multi-family luxury beach homes, for over 35 years. Our success is found in prioritizing our guests-experience and working diligently to grow our vacation rental homeowners' businesses with a high degree of professionalism, relationship building and effective marketing.
We are looking for a results-driven and detail-oriented Integrator to join Coastal Vacation Properties and work closely with our company’s Visionary (founder). The right candidate will have an intuitive ability to recognize, retain, and respect the talent within the organization, and help guide employees to reach their full potential through support and mentorship.
This dedicated leader will develop and maintain control of all day-to-day business operations and will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic. The ideal individual to take on this role will also be a strategic planner with the essential ability to specify, strategize, and define opportunities. The focus of this job is to hold the leadership team accountable and effectively bring each department together to achieve results aligned with the organization and our strategic goals.
The Integrator’s initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, will be vital to achieving the performance objectives of this job. Because environmental and organizational needs change rapidly, the work involves innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response. Decision-making will be focused on implementing practical, timely solutions.
You must possess a leadership style that is firm and goal-oriented and yet motivates, trains, and enthusiastically engages others. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised, and persuasive communication style. Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions is critical. The job scope may require you to delegate to proven people effectively. Our job environment is flexible, constantly evolving, and provides growth opportunities, recognition, and reward for achieving business results.
- Have a holistic view of our operations and services.
- Oversee daily operations and make adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistent “rowing” together in the same direction.
- Execute the business plan, achieving or exceeding established business and financial objectives.
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with our Visionary at all times.
- Filter and translate our Visionary’s ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Develop comprehensive goals for company growth and explores new revenue streams in the hospitality industry.
- Effectively resolve issues.
- Identify areas to boost revenue and increase efficiency.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team.
- Lead, manage and hold the team accountable to achieve agreed-upon commitments.
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors.
- Consistently demonstrate a dedication to our corporate values, strong focus on objectives, simplicity, and clarity across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Proven results as an Integrator, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President, or a similarly relevant role.
- Experience building high-performing teams with an in-depth understanding of marketing, reservations, guest services, housekeeping, maintenance, and owner relations.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from strategizing to implementation, which translates into tangible results.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics is required.
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success in holding people accountable are required.
- Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture is required.
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Operations, Finance, and Human Resources are strongly preferred.
- Experience leading high-performance teams.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $110,000- $150,000 with an OTE of $190,000
- PTO, including vacation days and sick days
- Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance