13 years in a row, Summit Daily News readers have voted us "Best Property Management Company in Summit County.”
Summit Mountain Rentals is a premier full-service property management company located in Summit County, Colorado. With more than 300 managed vacation properties and gross yearly revenue in excess of $25 million, Summit Mountain Rentals offers employees competitive wages, comprehensive benefit packages, and career advancement opportunities.
Employees also enjoy the benefits of working with an ambitious and winning team while surrounded by the natural beauty of the mountains and all the amenities this breathtaking area has to offer.
You will be the public face of Summit Mountain Rentals and play a crucial part in our business's successful functioning and growth. This successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company and providing the leadership needed to drive continued growth through focusing on employee motivation and satisfaction, organic growth, and operational efficiency.
We are looking for an individual with strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, and a proven executive-level track record of success in creating strong teams and proven systems. Relocating and working with Summit Mountain Rentals in Breckenridge, Colorado, is the perfect way to expand your career In one of the most beautiful areas of the country, along with a rewarding compensation and benefits package.
- Execution of the company's growth strategy
- Corporate-level project management
- Executive-level HR decisions
- Interaction with company lawyers regarding any legal issues
- Quarterly division and corporate presentations
- Manage the P&L
- Improve the motivation and culture of the company
- Strong leadership skills and experience in driving growth
- Proven success in an operational role
- Property management experience preferred
- Able to use cloud-based software and apps
- Basic accounting knowledge
- As a driving force in the company, able to work cohesively and respectfully with all team members
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $150,000 to $250,000 base salary based on experience and achievement plus bonus
Bonus: Based on management objectives and business growth.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health, Life, Dental & Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long & Short-Term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules