Enjoy every day at Towne Vacations Hilton Head, working with a great team invested in seeing you thrive.
Towne Vacations Hilton Head has been a leader in the rental industry since 1995. Located on beautiful Hilton Head Island in South Carolina, Towne Vacations Hilton Head offers an array of rental options for visitors and locals alike. From luxurious beachfront homes to stunning villas nestled among the trees, we aim to ensure that all guests have access to the perfect vacation home.
We're confident you'll enjoy working with Towne Vacations Hilton Head because our employees enjoy flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and the opportunity to work in one of the most beautiful settings in the country. Our company culture is friendly and family-oriented, making it an ideal environment for those looking for supplemental income or a full-time career path.
If you’re excited about a career with Towne Vacations Hilton Head, we’d love for you to apply today.
As our General Manager, you'll serve as our fearless leader, strategically guiding our team in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with your exceptional decision-making and coaching skills. We’ll also rely on you to bring your entrepreneurial spirit and management skills to assist us in continuing to develop a culture where our team is challenged, innovation is encouraged, and exceptional customer experiences are an everyday occurrence.
In this role, you’ll also play a vital part in boosting revenue and ensuring high homeowner and guest satisfaction, as well as coordinating sales and marketing efforts to increase bookings and new property acquisition.
If you excel at leading projects, thrive in a diverse team environment, and are excited by the idea of making a tangible impact on our company's direction, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Drive revenue growth and homeowner satisfaction through effective sales, marketing, and homeowner services.
- Foster guest satisfaction through quality service delivery and effective guest communication.
- Supervise daily operations of the housekeeping, laundry departments, and unit maintenance.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire managers, directors, and team members through weekly meetings, training, and development.
- Create and execute a budget while monitoring and enforcing expense and quality controls to ensure optimal financial management.
- Foster compliance with municipal ordinances through effective government relations.
- Increase employee productivity through scheduling optimization and training.
- Management Experience is required, hospitality/vacation rental experience is preferred
- Possess a broad understanding of social media, sales, marketing techniques, web analytics, Google Analytics, SEO best practices, and direct marketing.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and conflict resolution ability
- Strong command of MS Word, Excel, and other essential computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Annual bonus based on meeting the company's EBITDA goal for each year.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- The ideal candidate should be available during regular business hours, with the flexibility to work after hours as required. Considering the seasonal demands of this business, there may be fluctuations in working hours throughout the year.