Join us as masters in crafting memorable getaways in the 30A and Destin, Florida, area, where the authentic charm of Florida is always at your fingertips.
As a premier vacation rental management company, we strive to stand out from the crowd through our dedication to guests and homeowners. With us, every property is thoughtfully evaluated before being added to our portfolio. Our high-quality standards guarantee guests receive excellent amenities and superior 5-star services, all while experiencing the beautiful local area.
At the heart of everything we do is putting our guests and their experiences first - from their first inquiry until check-out. And while we're committed to being the obvious choice for the 30A and Destin area, we're also committed to being champions of the communities we serve.
If you find hospitality as fulfilling as we do, apply now to join us and advance your professional journey with a company that values your contributions.
Have you been searching for a General Manager/Integrator role with a luxury vacation rental company offering exciting possibilities?
If you’re a strategic leader looking for a rewarding career change, this could be it.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for translating our CEO's big-picture vision into actionable plans that propel our team forward through team collaboration and meeting clear and trackable goals.
This position requires strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to oversee and improve day-to-day operations. A variety of benefits are offered in this position, including comprehensive health benefits, retirement plans, gym membership, commuting and travel assistance, as well as paid time off for exploring the beauty of the 30A area and ensuring that when you're not crushing company goals, you’re achieving your ideal work-life balance.
With this position, you will have the opportunity to enhance our company's reputation as a leading provider of luxury experiences and to help shape our journey toward market leadership.
We look forward to connecting.
- Strategic planning by turning big picture goals into actionable plans.
- Foster a collaborative, high-performing environment among team members
- Oversee the company's day-to-day operations, ensuring efficiency, productivity, and superior guest services.
- Working closely with the finance team to boost profitability and optimize costs.
- Drive the delivery of exceptional guest experiences and elevate the guest journey while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Represent our brand professionally in all interactions, fostering strong relationships with guests, partners, and the community.
- Able to understand the company's long-term vision, set goals, and create a strategic roadmap to achieve them.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team, ideally in the luxury vacation rental or hospitality industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively articulate the company's vision, strategy, and goals to all stakeholders, including team members.
- Proven expertise in managing operations with a focus on maintaining high-quality standards across all aspects of the business.
- Understand financial management principles to ensure profitable operations, cost optimization, and efficient use of resources
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $135,000 with an OTE of $150,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular business hours with the flexibility to be available after hours as needed.