As one of the country's fastest growing Residential Real Estate Brokerages, KRCH Realty is disrupting the industry.
We pride ourselves on having outstanding leadership with an entire support team to help our brokers and employees succeed. We maintain a high standard of excellence in everything we do while holding ourselves accountable to creating a humble culture with an eagerness to grow and learn. When you work at KRCH, you'll discover that our employees and brokers are our top priority, and we work hard to provide them with the tools they need to be successful.
We offer several benefits, including training and development opportunities.
The General Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of their assigned residential property portfolio within the assigned geographic markets. In major markets, the General Manager may act as the corporate broker of record for the state in which the portfolio is located. This position is responsible for mentoring, training, and supporting the local team by driving portfolio profitability and ensuring that all goals align with the overall company goals. The General Manager also acts as a liaison to unify all local departments, Property Operations, Leasing, Central Support, etc., to execute the overall strategic vision of the district for the organization.
- Drives the profitability of the district by using market knowledge and analysis to drive rental growth; maintain elevated occupancy levels.
- Continuously assesses assets in the portfolio for quality, marketability, performance, and fit and makes recommendations on acquisitions and dispositions of assets to increase the portfolio's overall performance.
- Executes the district's strategic vision and oversees the team's activities.
- Manages, trains, and coaches individual employees while guiding them to reach their potential and providing constructive feedback for employee development; reviews incoming candidate resumes and interviews and strategically hires new team members based on department/region staffing needs; drives the staff toward profitability targets.
- Overall accountability of resident relations. Monitors the day-to-day operations, including rent collection, customer service, tenant turn process, occupied maintenance, expense management, leasing activities, and HOA compliance.
- As needed, engage with team members and/or support partners to meet goals.
- Ensures properties meet quality standards and recommend properties for revenue-enhancing improvements or disposition.
- Makes recommendations to management and assists in implementing new processes; complies with state real estate laws and adheres to the policies to ensure seamless internal and external audits.
- Responsible for special-case properties, including those with evictions, escalated customer service issues, disposition considerations, and potential legal issues.
- Executes the implementation of resident retention programs, evaluates the efficiency of programs, and make recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Management, and/or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a general management role with full PL responsibility.
- A minimum of five (5) years of directly related, progressively responsible experience in an operational or related role is required. It is preferred if the experience is in the following areas/industries: Property Operations, Real Estate, Asset Management or Property Management.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required.
- Experience in Property Management Software.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance