Love Leavenworth Vacation Rentals was founded in 2017 and quickly became the largest local STR management company in the Bavarian tourist town of Leavenworth, Washington. We have maintained strong portfolio growth year-over-year and Airbnb Superhost status by combining good old-fashioned hospitality and the latest vacation rental technology.
At Love Leavenworth, we stand by our "work-to-live" ethics and strive to overcome daily and seasonal challenges through teamwork and positive attitudes. We believe a cohesive team effort will result in happy guests, satisfied homeowners and create an engaging work environment where our employees thrive.
Outdoor enthusiasts of all ages flock to Leavenworth year-round for a diverse array of outdoor recreational activities, from alpine skiing to ziplines. The downtown corridor is filled with unique eateries, wine tasting, and retail shops. Tourism thrives all year long, creating a challenging and stimulating market.
Love Leavenworth is looking for an experienced and driven General Manager to take the helm of our operations in Washington. As GM, you will oversee all daily operations, from housekeeping and maintenance to reservations and owner relations, marketing, and revenue management. Reporting directly to the CEO/Founder, you will have the unique opportunity to improve and shape a fast growing business.
We seek a positive, proactive, and hardworking individual who brings enthusiasm and considerable experience in operational management and leadership.
Love Leavenworth is passionate about creating experiences that bring people together - if this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
- Oversee the execution of all operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the company’s goals.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure seamless service delivery while maximizing revenue and managing costs.
- Ensure that each department is adequately staffed according to business demand.
- Establish or review standards, policies and procedures that impact guest experience, homeowner satisfaction, operational excellence, team success and success of the individual in their given roles.
- Drive a culture of service throughout all departments to ensure that all guests and homeowners receive a personalized experience that exceeds their expectations.
- 5 years experience in Operations or GM management
- Vacation Rental or Hotel Management experience is preferred but optional
- Education in business operations management or similar
- Able to prioritize and work efficiently and able to multitask effectively
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to motivate and lead employees as well as hold them accountable
- Possess initiative and positive attitude, team player, desire and ability to learn and grow
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: $100,000 - $130,000 with an On Track Earnings (OTE) $150,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules