Thuro Accounting is the leading provider of specialized bookkeeping and advisory services for the vacation rental industry. Our proven three-part methodology is designed to help vacation rental companies streamline their financial management, maximize profits, and take their business to the next level.
Our vision is to fill the accounting gap in the short-term rental marketplace by providing seamless accounting services and unmatched customer support so our property managers and owners can focus on what they do best - growing their business.
We're a company that is built on hard work. We believe in the importance of helping our clients grow by providing high-quality service and respect for everyone we come across, including our customers, partners, and valued staff members!
We are seeking a dynamic and organized bookkeeper who is not afraid to learn and grow with us. Our ideal candidate is a self-driven, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy individual who is comfortable multi-tasking, meeting tight deadlines, and managing client communication with confidence and professionalism.
As a bookkeeper at Thuro Accounting, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals and a set number of our clients. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that all bookkeeping tasks are completed efficiently and accurately within deadlines, and serve as a key point of contact for our clients, answering their questions and keeping them informed on the status of their accounts.
- Stay organized and track your progress using Monday.com.
- Become an expert in Streamline Vacation Rental Software and Quickbooks Online.
- Manage full cycle bookkeeping duties in Quickbooks, including bank reconciliations, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Clean up and set up systems in Quickbooks to ensure efficient financial management for each client.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of trust accounting principles.
- Associate’s degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a bookkeeping role
- Advanced accounting and bookkeeping software experience
- Experience with property management software, preferred (Appfolio, Streamline Vacation Rental Software)
- Experience with project management software like Monday.com
- Detail oriented
- Tech-savvy and not afraid to learn
- Self-driven and problem-solver
- Must be comfortable meeting tight deadlines
- Multi-tasking and often switching between tasks with minimal workflow interruption
- Experience with financial statements
- Experience with vacation rentals, real estate, and/or property management clients is a BIG plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SALARY: Hourly $20-$25/hr
A bonus plan and profit sharing are offered to bookkeepers who excel at their job and hit all deadlines.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
Workplace Type: Hybrid