Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals is a locally owned family business with more than 40 years of experience as a mainstay in vacation rentals and real estate in the Golden Isles. Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals specializes in St. Simons Island rentals along the southeast coastal region of Georgia. We pride ourselves in being St. Simons Island’s comprehensive resource for vacation rentals and coastal Georgia information.
With over 300 vacation rental homes and condominiums and a collection of luxury vacation rentals on St. Simons Island and Sea Island, Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals will exceed expectations. Our vacation specialists are here to assist in planning the perfect getaway for Island visitors. The Hodnett Cooper Vacation Rentals team is dedicated to making your St. Simons Island rentals experience smooth, stress-free, and enjoyable.
Full-time Front desk position assisting in multiple satellite offices for a single company on Saint Simons Island. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and professional on the phone and in person. Teamwork is key to success in this position. A strong mastery of all MS Office suite programs and an aptitude for quickly learning new technology are needed. Will be working closely with other staff members, owners, and guests. 2+ years of professional office setting or customer service position is ideal. Hours 8:30 to 5:30, Thursday through Monday. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Assist guests, owners, and reservationists. Liaise with partners and vendors. Support others within the office environment.
- Respond to guest needs, requests, and complaints. Offer suggestions for activities and dining.
- Review property schedules, sign out, and check in keys/codes.
- Keep records, and run daily reporting.
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments
- Previous experience in customer service, front desk service, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with guests.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing, Upbeat, Enthusiastic.
- Available Thursday through Monday and holidays.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $28,000 - $32,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Employee recognition programs