“Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life.”
This sentiment is never truer than when you work at Margaritaville. What began as a single restaurant and retail shop in stunning Key West has now become a global brand beloved and easily recognized for the carefree spirit of our founder, Jimmy Buffett.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of the many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach. Sprawling over 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront in Panama City Beach, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is currently under construction and getting ready for the 2023 season. We are building 120 custom vacation homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
If you think visiting Margaritaville is fun, just wait until you work here.
We're looking for a fun, pleasant, and friendly Front Desk Representative to join our team and help create an unforgettable experience for our guests at the amazing Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort! As a Front Desk Representative, you'll be responsible for taking calls and reservations and making sure our guests feel right at home. This role will be extremely important for improving guest experience and satisfaction.
- Greet, communicate with, and welcome guests coming to the front desk while directing office traffic.
- Keep the front desk clean, tidy, and supplied with all the necessary supplies.
- Interact with a homeowner either over the phone or through email who may have questions about a reservation, statement, or other concerns.
- Answering any questions guests might have about the reservation process, regarding the property and amenities.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of all resort amenities and special events.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Processes guest requests by faxing, mailing, or emailing activity information.
- Prepare welcome packages to include wristbands, parking passes, and all additional Margaritaville Perks for all incoming guests.
- Monitor and update guests’ profiles and payments.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing guests of additional services or special packages, such as rental services, travel insurance, and resort restaurants and bars.
- Resolve and assist guests with any complaints or concerns.
- Knowledge of computer software
- Knowledge of Airbnb, VRBO, and other online travel agencies such as Expedia, Booking.com, etc.
- Must be able to communicate with others and comprehend verbal instructions.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Requires light lifting and carrying. Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $16.00 - $17.00 /hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules