RMC RESORT MANAGEMENT
WORK. PLAY. SUCCEED with RMC Resort Management in Hilton Head, SC
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the hospitality sector? Look no further than RMC Resort Management on Hilton Head Island! Over the past 30+ years, we have provided our guests and owners with high-quality vacation experiences and best in class property management and hospitality services.
Our goal is to create a memorable vacation experience that goes beyond check-in and check-out, ensuring every guest has a truly relaxing stay. With continuous learning and striving for excellence, this is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to help ensure our customers a memorable and hassle free vacation.
We welcome talented individuals looking for a challenging, rewarding career with a competitive compensation package.
We need a self-starter who will be our “Head Cheerleader” - making sure our guests have a wonderful experience while keeping our operations running efficiently. To do this effectively, you need to be able to manage multiple priorities while providing excellent leadership to a small team of associates.
As Front Desk Supervisor, you must be an effective communicator, whether in person, on the phone, or electronically, making reservations, answering inquiries, and recommending local activities and events. This is an exciting opportunity for a flexible, calm leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working with the public and is interested in an unconventional work week with days off between Monday and Friday.
Also worth noting is that living and working in Hilton Head allows you to enjoy a unique work-life balance, taking advantage of the beautiful surroundings in your downtime.
So, if you're driven by a positive attitude, love to offer 5-star customer service, and want to work somewhere you can grow personally and professionally, apply today.
We’d love to have you on our team.
- Act as the Manager on Duty as necessary
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, text, e-mails, and meetings
- Promptly respond to guest inquiries, investigate and resolve guest issues
- Create and follow up on work orders to vendors and the maintenance team
- Supervise Friday, Saturday, Sunday check-in
- Mentor and provide leadership and supervision to a small team of associates
- Conduct pre and post-arrival hospitality calls to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Maintain awareness of local events and activities
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Three years in hospitality or customer service, hotel, vacation rental or vacation ownership experience is a big plus.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Teams and Excel
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Family Telemedicine Plan
- Family Travel Discounts
Schedule: Saturday is when our guests generally arrive. On Sundays and weekdays, we work from 8 am to 5 pm. Days off are typically scheduled during the week.