Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the hospitality sector? Look no further than RMC Resort Management on Hilton Head Island! Over the past 30+ years, we have provided our guests and owners with high-quality vacation experiences and best in class property management services.
Our goal is to create a memorable vacation experience that goes beyond check-in and check-out - ensuring every guest has a relaxing stay. With continuous learning and striving for excellence, this is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to join us in ensuring our customers get the best experience possible and showcase the very best of Hilton Head Island.
We welcome talented individuals looking for a challenging, rewarding career with a competitive compensation package.
Put your hospitality skills to work as a Front Desk Agent with one of the premier resort management companies on Hilton Head Island. You’ll love this position if you enjoy working with people and assisting them in making their vacation dreams come true.
In this role, you will be on the front lines, performing “front desk” type tasks such as making reservations, answering inquiries and service request calls, as well as connecting with guests after their arrival to ensure ultimate satisfaction.
You will be working with a positive and supportive team and rewarded for your hard work and energy with competitive pay, benefits, and perks. If you love Hilton Head Island as much as we do and are looking for a position where you can share your enthusiasm for it with others while building your career in hospitality, reach out today. We look forward to learning more about you.
- Welcome and check-in owners and guests
- Make reservations
- Book vacation rentals
- Prepare pre-arrival letters and check-in packages
- Take service requests via phone and email
- Dispatch and follow through on work orders
- Set up and attend owner social functions
- Conduct pre and post-arrival hospitality calls to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Communicate regularly via phone calls, e-mails, and meetings
- 3+ years experience in a customer service role.
- Possess strong customer service abilities.
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to multitask
- Previous experience in the vacation rental industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel nd Word required.
- Hotel or related experience a big plus
- Great opportunity for recent grad, seniors or retired military
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $17 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Family Telemedicine Plan
- Family Travel Discounts
- Upward mobility
Schedule: The ability to work weekends is essential. Saturdays are mandatory. You may not be required to work both Saturday and Sunday but must be available if needed.