Known for our innovative solutions, TruPlace solves problems for clients in creative and practical ways. This is how we became the nation's leading provider of Interactive Floor Plans and professional real estate photography, serving the Vacation Rental, Real Estate, and Corporate Housing industries for over 17 years.
Working with our team, you’ll find that our corporate culture also reflects this same attention to excellence. We are driven by our passion for what we do, our dedication to our clients, and our commitment to creating an environment that values every member of our team.
This is a position for a hard-working photographer with the skills to deliver consistent work and a keen eye for making our clients’ properties shine.
As a Real Estate Photographer in our network, our office will handle clients and schedule your shoots. Then, you will be required to travel to our client's properties, capturing crisp, clean images and sketching floor plans while representing TruPlace professionally. For that reason, it will be imperative for you to ensure that you arrive on time, are prepared for each shoot with professional equipment, and dress in a way that reflects our professional image.
Post-production will not be your responsibility in this role. Instead, once you have completed your shoot, you will then electronically transmit your work to us at the end of each day.
We’d love to hear from you if you are a photographer who enjoys the idea of leaving the "business side" of photography to us so that you can focus on capturing stunning images for our clients' interactive floor plans.
- Travel to and from properties to complete clients’ photography work orders.
- Provide onsite real estate style photography and create floor plan drawings
- Perform Videography, Drone, and 3D tasks as needed
- Committed to learning new skills such as videography, 3D, and drone work.
- Must electronically transmit work at the end of each workday.
- Post-production is not required or permitted.
- Represent the brand with professionalism and efficiency
- Previous photography experience is a must; real estate photography experience is highly preferred
- Previous floor plan drawing experience is preferred
- Willing to perform work as needed on a 1099 contract basis.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation and insurance.
- Must have a smartphone, scanner, high-speed internet, and a personal computer.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and capable of following an appointment schedule.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace with time pressures
- Professional Full Frame DSLR Camera
- 16-18mm Wide Angle Lens
- Tripod with 3ft-5ft range of expansion
- Must be able to obtain a handheld laser meter with an up to 100-foot distance range.
Hourly Rate: Varies from $25.00 to $50.00 per hour based on achievement and experience. You will be paid per property.
Application Notes: This is a 1099 contract position. When applying, please include a list of your equipment along with your resume. You must have the required equipment to be considered for this position.