Click here to watch a one-minute video from the owners!
Bolt Farm Treehouse is a nationally renowned, fast-growing company that designs, builds, and operates luxury nature retreats. A unique hybrid between boutique hotels and upscale vacation rental, Bolt Farm Treehouse offers its guests a world-class experience in one-of-a-kind nature settings. We are pioneers of outdoor travel and leaders in the hospitality industry. Recent press features include Netflix’s “World’s Most Amazing Vacation Rentals”, Magnolia Network, Architectural Digest, Buzzfeed, and Southern Living.
We are a winning team building a company of high-performers who strive for excellence, work with urgency and value work that has a lasting impact! All team members are all-star human beings with a passion and drive to do meaningful work and have meaningful relationships. You won’t find grumbling, negative co-workers here.
Company core values we live and work by:
Best is the standard.
Honesty & integrity always win.
We are growth-minded.
We work with urgency and efficiency.
We communicate with radical candor
We celebrate every victory.
We value faith and family
This key team member will control the expenses of the company in a way that facilitates growth while still maintaining healthy profitability. This position requires a hands-on, detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and excellent accounting knowledge. This position reports directly to the CEO of Bolt Farm Treehouse.
This person plays a key role during the company’s construction process – helping create the budget, ensuring compliance to the budget, issuing contractor payments, maintaining organized and timely reports of construction costs, preparing and submitting draw requests, and working with the construction managers to ensure the project stays under budget. This position will also have some administrative duties similar to that of an EA supporting the CEO.
- Preparation of financial reports for each entity and consolidation on a monthly basis
- Weekly cash flow updates along with cash flow forecasting
- Budgeting and data analysis for financials and capital projects
- Proper reporting and recording of expenses and revenues
- Development and maintenance of internal control systems
- Oversight of the general ledger, purchasing, accounts payable, payroll, revenue recognition, accounts receivable, debt, and capital tracking functions
- Work with CPA firm to implement sound tax strategies and make sure all tax-related deadlines are met.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts and credit cards
- Ensuring financial reporting deadlines are established and adhered to
- Banking liaison, recruiting banking partners for financing, sending docs and reports, bank draws for construction, deal closure
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Strategic negotiations with vendors to reduce costs & fees
- 3 years of experience in the financial industry
- 1 year of business team management
- Proficient in Google sheets & Quickbooks
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000 annual salary based on experience and qualifications
- Performance-based bonuses
- Bonus on your two-year work anniversary
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Company profit share: Consideration for participation at 2 years.
- PTO: You will have unlimited PTO per year. *Subject to change if abused.
- Bonus on your two year work anniversary
- Rewarding work with a winning team that will impact the hundreds of thousands of people who follow the brand online.
- Professional development assistance through company book club, select courses related to your role & a holistic approach to helping you achieve your long-term work & life goals.