As one of the country's fastest growing Residential Real Estate Brokerages, KRCH Realty is disrupting the industry.
We pride ourselves on having outstanding leadership with an entire support team to help our brokers and employees succeed. We maintain a high standard of excellence in everything we do while holding ourselves accountable to creating a humble culture with an eagerness to grow and learn. When you work at KRCH, you'll discover that our employees and brokers are our top priority, and we work hard to provide them with the tools they need to be successful.
We offer several benefits, including training and development opportunities.
At KRCH Realty, your role as our Field Superintendent is to be our eyes and ears on the ground. The ideal candidate will have experience managing renovations or construction projects with a track record of meeting deadlines and the ability to work collaboratively with third-party vendors. To succeed, it will be imperative that you possess the knowledge and expertise to approach this role confidently and see jobs through to completion with high accuracy.
This is an excellent opportunity if you want to join a rapidly expanding company and work on exciting projects of all sizes from the ground floor up.
- Working on 15 to 20 jobs at any given time.
- Check on the progress of subcontractors - ensure employees are at the site and meeting our scheduled completion date.
- Scope properties recently vacated by residents.
- Posting of notices as needed.
- Field project supervision.
- Perform General handyperson work – replacing door locks and placing lockboxes.
- Perform Minor Electrical – replace lightbulbs, smoke detectors, batteries, etc.
- Perform Minor Plumbing – replacing a faucet, winterizing and de-winterizing homes.
- Perform Landscaping and Curb Appeal – refresh and clean up during routine inspections.
- Perform Light Cleaning to freshen a home.
- 4+ years minimum of residential renovation or construction experience, including paint, light electrical adjustments, plug & switch plate, and general handyman skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Experience in following and setting deadlines and driving towards completion.
- Proactive communication with Property Managers and Maintenance Department.
- Facility using and learning new technologies.
- Must have smartphone skills and Microsoft office skills.
- A character of dependability and accountability with an orientation of service to others.
- Results-oriented, common sense, and critical thinking skills.
- Reliable mode of transportation and ability to travel within your market.
- Good driving record with proper licensing and insurance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000- $60,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days
- Strong startup culture
- Health Benefits
- Employee Investment Program