Welcome to Well & Good, where we're revolutionizing the short-term rental space with our unique win/win approach. Providing top-notch cleaning, laundry, and guest essentials, every property we touch becomes a standout experience for the next guest.
Why You'll Love Being Part of the Well & Good Team:
- Experience a Team Spirit: Enjoy being part of a supportive team that embraces professional development both individually and collectively
- More Than Just a Paycheck: We believe in fair, competitive compensation that rewards your hard work.
- Balance is Key: Join us and experience a work environment that truly values overall wellness.
Be part of a team where being Well and Good isn’t just a phrase – it's our every day.
As the Field Operations Director in sunny Sarasota, you'll be responsible for scheduling and inspecting the work of our cleaning teams to ensure they consistently meet and exceed our standards, as well as using your leadership skills to motivate your team. Each day will involve visiting the vacation rental properties in our care, where you'll be our eyes and ears on the ground, thoroughly checking each property to ensure everything is in tip-top shape, properly stocked and ready to receive our next guests. You’ll also handle any scheduling issues that may arise with a get-it-done attitude that includes rolling up your sleeves and pitching in as needed.
To ensure your success, you’ll work closely with our leadership team, who will equip you with comprehensive training in our specific processes. You'll also receive ongoing support to ensure your continuous growth and potential for career advancement in our rapidly growing company.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work directly with some of the best field professionals as you lead and enhance our field teams in upholding the Well & Good standard of excellence that our clients rely on.
- Train and provide feedback on cleaning to the professional cleaners of your assigned properties.
- Inspect rooms and common areas, including bathrooms and exterior of homes, for cleanliness.
- Assist in scheduling shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence.
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness and tidiness according to our Well & Good brand standards.
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job.
- Respond to corporate support needs and special requests.
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock at properties as needed during inspections.
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and inspecting properties, or other similar work experience
- Ability to utilize own industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Ability to navigate our company’s apps: Slack and Breezeway
- Organizational and team management skills
- Reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends, some evening, and some holidays as needed
- Appropriate documentation including Social Security Number
- Willingness to undergo background check, etc. in accordance with regulations
Short-term rental experience is required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage Range: $22.50 - $27.50 an hour or greater based on experience and achievement.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Employee recognition programs
Schedule: Must have a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and some holidays as needed.