Stay Redamo is a boutique Short Term Rental Company based in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our goal is to connect families and communities with our local cultural heritage while providing "Wow" experiences along the way. We do this through exceptionally designed, decorated, and maintained homes and stellar customer service.
The word Redamo means “to love back.” The reason why that’s significant is that not only are we a boutique vacation accommodation company, but we put our heart and soul into the properties we offer our guests and serve our clients with genuine care. That heart and dedication to our success have been the secret sauce to our growth and ability to stand out above the crowd.
We are located in the vibrant and iconic city of New Orleans and offer stunning homes with luxury amenities and creative spaces that delight our guests. As a team, we are equally as vibrant as our city, and we possess a wide range of talents and strengths. Our team is highly goal and action-oriented. We aim to work together as a unit and maximize what each of us brings to the table.
As our Field Operations Coordinator, you will become the expert on our portfolio of homes and ensure the day-to-day operations run smoothly. The right applicant is a well-rounded jack or jill of all trades with an eye for detail. Because no day will be the same, you enjoy variety throughout the week and truly understand hospitality.
- Oversee general field operations for our portfolio of vacation rentals and furnished housing.
- Conduct regular in-person, on-site home inspections between turnovers to maintain quality control and ensure that each rental meets our brand standards and is guest-ready.
- Oversee in-house linen and laundry program.
- Meet and maintain Stay Redamo standards and metrics, including standard unit appearance and efficiency.
- Assist team with escalated guest and homeowner concerns by responding to emails, calls, chats, and tickets.
- Provide after-hours cross-coverage when necessary.
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping and maintenance duties.
- Traveling between worksites is frequent, and this person will need reliable transportation (Gas allowance).
- Previous experience in the hospitality or property management industry is required, preferably in the vacation rental industry.
- Knowledge of general home maintenance with the ability to perform light home maintenance (light bulbs, fix door hinges, unclog a toilet, etc.) is required.
- Experience with Breezeway is a plus.
- Technical computer skills are required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Availability to work Wednesday through Sunday
- Employees required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least years of age.
- Employees required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been licensed drivers for no less than 3 years.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20.00 - $1000 SIGN ON BONUS