Are you looking for a place where you will feel valued and compensated for the work you do, but also join a high-performing team where you have the support you need to be successful? Well & Good is seeking professionals who will partner with us to ensure our clients' properties are professionally cleaned and guest ready. The goal is to provide win/win solutions for every property we service.
Team up with industry leader Well & Good Property Services in a full time role as a W-2 employee with a fast-growing company! Assist in scheduling and inspecting cleaning services and more at Short Term Rental (e.g. Airbnb) homes. You will be trained on our processes and work closely with our robust support team in an ongoing fashion with potential to expand your role. Build relationships with the best field professionals in the business! Help our cleaning teams develop as professionals with the Well & Good standard of excellence!
Offers starting at $800-$1,000 per week, we are seeking someone with experience such as cleaning and quality inspecting in a fast paced environment
- Train and provide feedback on cleaning to the professional cleaners of your assigned properties.
- Inspect rooms and common areas, including bathrooms and exterior of homes, for cleanliness.
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness and tidiness according to our Well & Good brand standards. Respond to corporate support needs and special requests.
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock at properties as needed during inspections.
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Hands-on experience with cleaning and inspecting properties, or other similar work experience.
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Ability to navigate our company’s apps: Slack and Breezeway.
- Organizational and team management skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Flexibility to work various shifts including weekends.
- Appropriate documentation including Social Security Number
- Willingness to undergo background check, etc. in accordance with regulations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Employee recognition programs