At the heart of Siesta Key's enchanting sunsets and tranquil beach life, you'll find us – an established leader in vacation rental management that takes pride in local know-how and personalized service. We specialize in turning ordinary beach vacations into extraordinary experiences for our guests and property owners alike.
With an unrivaled selection of properties, we cover the beautiful stretches of the Sarasota and Bradenton Gulf Coasts. Being one of Sarasota's pioneer vacation rental firms, our reputation has been built by delivering unmatched experiences for over a decade.
Joining our team is not just a job change; it's a lifestyle upgrade. We firmly believe that our success is built on our team's satisfaction, and we work hard to create a work culture that our team looks forward to each day.
Join us at the helm of our operations in this hands-on role as our Facilities Maintenance Manager.
As Facilities Manager, your primary responsibility will be to oversee all aspects of our Maintenance Department, from recruiting and training our Maintenance Technicians, developing and maintaining the maintenance budget, performing property inspections, managing third-party vendors, and working closely with our General Manager to ensure all work being done is aligned with our company goals. To be successful, you’ll need fantastic leadership skills, a keen eye for detail, and a passion for consistently delivering top-notch service to our guests.
We'd love to connect with you if you have experience in property maintenance and home repairs, as well as the ability to lead a team and handle administrative duties such as tracking expenses, obtaining quotes, and scheduling.
We encourage you to apply today and start the process of becoming a valued team member here at Rent Siesta Key, where you’ll benefit from our excellent work-life balance, outstanding benefits, and compensation.
We’re looking forward to connecting with you.
- Oversee and manage all maintenance aspects of vacation rental properties, both interior and exterior, as well as handle any emergencies.
- Conduct regular property inspections to identify maintenance needs and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Assign tasks to maintenance technicians, ensuring work orders are completed efficiently and on time.
- Perform vendor management tasks such as obtaining quotes, scheduling, evaluating work, and maintaining a network of reliable vendors.
- Develop and maintain a maintenance budget, track expenses and implement strategies to optimize costs.
- Work closely with the GM to ensure maintenance activities align with overall business goals, provide regular updates and reports on maintenance tasks, and work closely with other departments such as housekeeping.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and provide performance evaluations to your team of maintenance technicians.
- 3+ years of maintenance experience, preferably in a similar role or in the hospitality industry.
- Strong knowledge of property maintenance practices, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and general repairs.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities.
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with vendors, contractors, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with maintenance management software and financial systems.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on weekends and handle emergency situations.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $75,000
Bonus: Bonus opportunity based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Use of company maintenance vehicles and tools.