At Minnestay, we provide premium vacation properties for unforgettable trips. As the leading property management company in the Twin Cities, Minnestay is continuously looking for ways to enhance the guest and owner experience, adding a touch of glamor wherever we can.
Whatever brings our guests to Minnesota, we work to make sure their stay is always a flawless one. Our rental management program offers an innovative, full-service approach where homeowners can trust us to handle all their business details. With meticulous planning, we leave nothing to chance, allowing our clients to relax and let us take care of everything.
Are you wondering if you'll fit in?
Here at Minnestay, our core values serve as our compass (W.H.I.T.):
- Will to Win: We turn possibilities into opportunities, relentlessly seeking innovation and growth.
- Hospitality: Exceptional service for our customers and owners is our bread and butter.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest standards in all our actions, earning the trust of our clients.
- Teamwork: Through accountability and collaboration, we achieve collective success.
We're all about providing professional and financial opportunities to our team members while emphasizing equality. We are slowly developing an inclusive, engaged culture that invites our team members to be their whole selves at work. Does this align with you as well? If so, we invite you to read on and discover whether this role could be the perfect fit for you.
Expand your housekeeping career in the luxury hospitality sector as our Executive Housekeeper, where your commitment to the art of housekeeping and your leadership skills will be a driving factor in the success of our "5-Star Stay" guarantee.
As Executive Housekeeper, you will be responsible for overseeing our cleaning staff, managing our cleaning schedule between check-ins and check-outs, inspections, miscellaneous tasks, and maintaining proper inventory across multiple locations. Your strong organizational and communication skills will also be put to use as you work closely and report daily to our Director of Operations to address any repair and maintenance needs as they arise.
This active role offers lots of variety and flexibility with administrative duties that can be completed from the comfort of your own home, as well as on-site responsibilities that will require using your personal vehicle for transporting consumables and cleaning products.
The right candidate for this role is someone who cannot only comfortably step into an upper level of leadership but also roll up their sleeves with a can-do attitude and pitch in with cleaning duties when needed.
Your dedication to excellence and commitment to teamwork will not only contribute to the continuous improvement and growth of the Minnestay brand but also create a lasting impact on the guest experience.
- Schedule all aspects of the housekeeping department with a staff of 8-20, depending on the season.
- Manage all housekeeping inventory between two primary storage locations and all 90+ Minnestay units.
- Inspect homes between bookings to ensure the quality of each clean, fixing and addressing cleaning issues as they arise.
- Hire and train new cleaners and oversee progress until they consistently meet company standards.
- Lead bi-weekly departmental meetings and develop advanced training for full-time cleaning staff.
- Interacts with guests, as needed, with a 5-Star attitude to identify and address needs or concerns they may have during their stay.
- Oversee housekeeping for new-property onboarding, including inventory assessment, deep cleaning, stock and stage company inventory, and ensuring standards for cleanliness and amenities.
- 3+ years of residential or hospitality cleaning experience required; 5+ years preferred.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team.
- Possession of a personal vehicle, preferably with a large capacity, along with a smartphone, is required.
- Proficiency with Google platforms, and Microsoft Office, with excellent technological skills, are critical for success in this position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $25 - $28 per hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: 20% of a team member's annual salary or hourly wages is available for bonus pay and will be awarded based on meeting company goals and providing that no performance improvement or disciplinary actions have been taken.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedule
Availability: Able to work various days and shifts, including weekends.
Schedule: The schedule for the Executive Housekeeper includes weekdays from Monday-Friday that require an 8-hour day shift, availability for on-call every third weekend, as well as weekends and holiday availability as needed.