Ready to join our flock?
Over the last 14 years, we have served up the best of the Gulf Coast of Florida with the larger-than-life experience of being hosted by Pinkie Flamingo & Friends. People from all around the globe come to Florida to escape reality and be immersed in the culture of sun and fun while making lifelong memories. Our mission is to ensure every guest has a wonderful stay and returns home with smiles on their faces, counting down the days until their next visit. Our unique approach to vacation rental management also puts smiles on the faces of our homeowners. It's a game changer that has caught the attention of investors and wealth managers nationwide.
Our present team boasts years of experience as a property owners and vacation rental managers, as well as 20-plus years in marketing. All this, combined with a love for boutique markets, has allowed our family business to grow. We’re now looking to add a new team member to join our “Fun, Florida, Flamingo” culture and continue our legacy of excellence on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Are you an organizational wiz, ready to dive in and use your skills to optimize our deliverables at Pinkie Flamingo & Friends?
We’re seeking a meticulous Executive Assistant (EA) with an eye for detail and a passion for excellence. As the first support person we’ve hired in company history, your responsibilities will vary. You’ll be our ideal candidate if you’re always ten steps ahead, flexible, and ready to pitch in wherever needed.
This unique part-time hybrid position will report directly to our CEO and offers the potential to evolve into a full-time role. For the hybrid schedule, your in-office attendance will be 1-2 times weekly, combined with specific assigned tasks that can be completed remotely.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are a responsible, energetic adult interested in a long-term working relationship with a growing company that offers a fantastic work-life balance, competitive hourly compensation, plus bonus potential after six successful months.
Interested? Apply today - the chance to transform your career is just a step away.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Administrative support
- Perform Customer Service & Guest Relations duties
- Oversee guest check-in process
- Manage property maintenance issues
- Post guest payments to activity logs
- New property onboarding
- Previous experience as an Executive or Administrative assistant is desired
- Vacation rental operations experience is a plus
- Streamline Vacation Rental Software (or similar) experience is a plus
- Versatility and willingness to learn
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- A positive attitude is a must
- Favorite color should be pink
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Hourly Wage $25.00 - $35.00 based on experience and achievement
Bonus Bonus potential after six months of employment
- Fantastic work environment
- Flexibility of a hybrid work schedule
- Site visits to resort destinations in Florida
- Discounted lodging at select properties