Southern Holiday Homes offers excellent vacation accommodations to guests looking to enjoy the sun, sand, and laid-back beach lifestyle 30A offers. Our love for all things Highway 30A, real estate, and travel, combined with our backgrounds in international real estate finance, sales, and hospitality, have been the perfect mix for bringing exceptional Vacation Rental Property Management services to the market. We use a process-driven approach to provide our guests and clients with world-class service and results, complete with a full staff of professionals, including a maintenance and cleaning department, property management experts, reservations specialists, and guest experience agents.
We at Southern Holiday Homes believe that people are the backbone of a business, and we are privileged to have the best people on our team. Consider joining us if you're looking for a company where you can grow and progress. As an organization, we strive to have a great culture welcoming all types of talents.
Part-Time, Remote in Tennessee or Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
A new Executive Assistant role has become available at Southern Holiday Homes to support one of our founders and CFO in various aspects of the business. The position is to act as the gatekeeper of their time, ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks. We’ll also rely on you to assist in the execution of the company’s vision while simultaneously building team morale and culture.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include making travel arrangements, managing internal and external communications with staff and key external partners, updating social media platforms, keeping accurate notes, updating calendars and records, and assisting with meetings and presentations.
Applicants for the Executive/Personal Assistant role at Southern Holiday Homes must be task-driven, possess a sense of perfection, and pride themselves on accuracy and efficiency. A high level of professionalism, trustworthiness, and commitment to growth are also essential characteristics.
This will be a part-time, fully remote position to start, with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position. This position will require availability three days a week. Applicant must be based in Tennessee or Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
- Organize internal and external meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and event details.
- Help with posting new properties to OTAs and scheduling services.
- Some guest and owner communication as needed.
- Draft and manage all aspects of correspondence on behalf of the CFO, including emails, reports, presentations, and other written communication.
- Provide support for company managers as requested by the CFO.
- Undertake special projects under the direction of the CFO and perform other duties as assigned.
- Format all documents – memos, emails, presentations, and reports prepared for executive signatures and review for the format, content, grammar, and spelling, and make edits as necessary.
- Create SOPs, document processes, and organize files.
- Provide tech support (as admin control) for services used by the company.
- Assist with creating, publishing, promoting, and managing content across social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram).
- Familiarity or previous experience in the vacation rental industry is highly desired.
- Previous experience as an executive assistant or similar role.
- Business financial acumen is needed.
- Professional and highly trustworthy with confidential information.
- Proficient or experienced in PowerPoint, Quickbooks, Zoom, G-Suite, and Canva, a plus.
- Proficient across multiple social media platforms.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants with previous experience in vacation rental management will be considered.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $30,000 - $35,000
This will be a part-time position to start, with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position. This position will require availability three days a week.
Bonus Details: Bonus opportunities based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Fully remote in Tennessee or Santa Rosa Beach, Florida