At Kingly, we focus on creating genuinely unforgettable vacation rental experiences with whimsy, surprise, mystery, comfort, and refreshment. As a company, we are committed to having fun and loving God.
We believe that a hospitality brand is most successful when it offers not only hospitality but also an experience. The kind of experience guests will never forget and will positively affect them for the rest of their lives. Our mission is to create such a distinct brand experience that we attract people to our properties just to enjoy the feeling of royalty we provide with every stay.
How are we doing this?
We achieve this through living and breathing our seven core values: loving God, doing what’s right, lifting others up, having fun, and creating wow! and not afraid to be different in a positive way. These values make Kingly an incredibly positive and supportive work environment.
With our growth and our mission, it is crucial for us to add an Administrative Assistant to ensure our team has all the t’s crossed and i’s dotted. To be the right candidate, your tenacity for getting the details right and being able to create and maintain order will be a massive asset to the role.
On a typical day, you will spend time ensuring that our bookkeeping tasks are accurate and up to date, as well as creating and running financial and accountability reports and other administrative duties as needed. In order to do this effectively, you'll need a knack for numbers, experience with Quickbooks Online, and familiarity with the short-term rental industry, its accounting complexities and a general understanding of systems and processes.
We’ll also rely on you to keep our files organized and calendars straight to ensure that “the little things” aren’t forgotten and don’t become bigger things later on.
So, if you have a strong work ethic, are proficient in bookkeeping, have a liking to systems and processes and would like to work somewhere that offers growth potential as our company expands, we'd love to hear from you.
- Keep Quickbooks Online organized and accurate
- Keep all company data organized, usable, and updated
- Assist with keeping the team accountable and on track
- Document systems and processes for company operations
- Manage company calendar and assist in creating systems and processes for the company
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Adept at bookkeeping and able to follow our systems and processes
- Being able to help create systems and processes is a plus
- Able to learn quickly as we grow and evolve and work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good communication skills
- Work collaboratively across departments
- Flexible and positive attitude
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $20 - $28 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off
Schedule: Regular work hours with the flexibility to work weekends and evenings as needed.