Sloane Realty Vacations is a family-owned and operated vacation rental firm that has been in business for more than 65 years. We are the oldest real estate and vacation rental firm in our area and with second and third generations of the family actively involved in directing the company. We are located on Ocean Isle Beach and Sunset Beach, North Carolina. Our location is prime, with close proximity to Myrtle Beach, SC, and historic Wilmington, NC. For our team and us, our location offers the perfect place to work hard and play hard.
We are seeking an experienced vacation rental manager, licensed in the state of North Carolina, to manage our Ocean Isle Beach Beach island location with over 300 properties. Our property managers oversee all operations on the island, as well as frontline staff. You will juggle the needs of guests, owners, prospective owners, and, most importantly, your team.
- Recruiting and onboarding new homeowners to our property management program.
- Responsible for the performance of each vacation rental home, managing the upkeep, cleanliness, bookings, financial performance, or any unique request from the owners.
- Work closely with guests to address their needs and provide conflict resolution when issues arise.
- Manage a team of direct and indirect reports, ensuring the company vision and goals are achieved.
- Work with Reservations, Housekeeping, and Maintenance Directors to problem-solve and collaborate on potential new services.
- Serves as a resource to staff, guests, and owners by explaining and upholding contracts, company policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, etc., in a way that seeks to achieve our business objectives while ensuring our fiduciary obligations.
- Build a strong rapport with owners to discuss ways to meet their varying needs, from increasing rentals, making improvements to their homes, adjusting their overall marketing plan, reducing wear and tear, and reviewing/analyzing their financial performance.
- Overseeing 3rd party marketing sites
- Responsible for creating, reviewing, and approving long-term leases that are executed during the off-season vacation market.
- Hold an active NC Brokers License- required.
- A strong understanding of dynamic pricing models or willingness to learn.
- Experience with trust accounting practices. Working knowledge is required.
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as the business requires.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability and experience to train and manage a team.
- 2 years experience in a management role for vacation rental Property Management preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000 - $85,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules