Acme House Company is a vacation rental and property management firm emphasizing "we" over "me." For that reason, we've worked hard to create an environment where our staff feels valued and enjoys being a member of our team with over-the-top compensation packages, portion-paid benefits, and a holiday bonus.
Why do we operate this way?
Because we love what we do, and we love the people we do it with. It’s that dedication and team spirit that has resulted in our becoming an award-winning company offering guests a curated portfolio of distinctive homes in Palm Springs and the surrounding area.
Dedicated, energetic, and driven to succeed.
That’s the kind of person we’re looking for to fill our position as Director of Portfolio Development. As we continue to make a name for ourselves through our portfolio of distinctive properties, we’re searching for the right person to lead us forward, with the initial objective of increasing our inventory of vacation rentals to 300 by fostering partnerships, forging community relations, and participating in industry advocacy.
This will include the following:
- driving sales
- negotiating contracts with vendors
- testing new markets
- monitoring industry trends
- maintaining relationships with existing partners
It will be essential for you to be highly organized, competitive, and resourceful to achieve maximum results in this role. If you strive for 100% conversion and enjoy working on projects involving diverse tasks, this is your role.
Apply today, and let’s continue to build something extraordinary throughout Palm Springs and The Coachella Valley together.
*Note: Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. This is a hybrid position based in Palm Springs, CA.
- Lead and manage portfolio development sales through effective networking and engagement from pre- to post-sales.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in all pertinent areas for the property to go “live.”
- Conduct weekly meetings to review the lead pipeline, pending contracts, and win/loss evaluations.
- Work with the Executive Team to roll out owner policies, procedures, and standards; and execute the company's vision with prospective owners.
- Understand and adhere to all Human Resources processes outlined in the Acme House Company handbook.
- Other projects may be added from time to time.
- 4+ years of experience in Vacation Rental Properties - increasing inventory and business development, preferably at the management level.
- Experience with industry advocacy and knowledge of the Coachella Valley.
- Ability to navigate successfully through community relations and leverage those relationships positively.
- Quick to pivot and manage multiple items at once, with urgency.
- A happy congenial human being.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
Bonus Details: Up to $40,000 potential annually
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules