Company: Resort Rentals
Position: Director of Operations
Location: St. Pete Beach, Florida
Position Type: Full time
Resort Rentals is a dynamic, fast-growing, locally owned, and operated vacation rental company with over 200 oceanfront properties in the St. Pete Beach area. Since its founding in 2001, Resort Rentals has decades of experience providing guests with unforgettable vacation experiences and homeowners with unparalleled customer service. Resort Rentals is a technology-enabled vacation rental company that has developed proprietary tools to maximize income for homeowners while at the same time providing guests with very competitive and affordable oceanfront vacations. We are a long-tenured, tight-knit team of highly capable individuals that prides themselves on delivering excellent guest vacations, worry-free homeowner experiences, and strong community engagement. Every team member has played and will continue to play an integral role in building our reputation as the premium provider of oceanfront vacation rental properties in southwest Florida.
This is an essential customer-facing role. The Director of Operations will oversee daily guest and owner interactions, manage the operational aspects of the business and resolve issues in a timely manner. This is a perfect role for a customer service orientated, problem-solving individual that wants to join a dynamic company with open-ended career growth opportunities.
The Director of Operations will oversee a highly capable team of individuals and be expected to uniquely motivate and effectively delegate workloads to achieve our collective goals. The work environment is fast-paced and results-orientated and requires an ability to quickly react, communicate and lead team members. This is a people-driven business and having an ability to empathize with customers and instill a collaborative, purpose-driven culture for employees will be critical in all aspects of the role.
- Oversee, direct, manage the daily operations of the St. Pete Beach operations
- Work closely with the senior leadership team
- Develop and grow relationships with homeowners by proactively communicating and becoming the subject matter expert for those properties ensuring they are clean, maintained, and well cared for
- Manage an efficient and highly capable team, ensuring they are trained, effective, and adhere to Resort Rentals policies
- Cultivate a strong culture amongst all employees in the office
- Support the team with escalated guest and homeowner concerns by responding to emails and calls
- Conduct regular inspections prior to guest and homeowner arrivals
- Occasional need to perform basic maintenance and housekeeping duties
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvement across the organization
- Vacation rental or hospitality experience preferred
- Experience in managing teams and qualitative customer relationships
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and handle interruptions
- Understanding of and ability to create a healthy organizational culture
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem-solving and a customer service mentality are a must
- $80,000 to $100,000/ year with performance bonuses
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- 401k Plan
Resort Rentals is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.