Located along the shores of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama, Current Tides Vacation Rentals is a fast-growing company offering vacation and long-term rental property management and real estate sales.
Innovative, embracing change, providing excellent service for our Owners and Guests, doing the right thing even when no one is looking, and celebrating success are some of the principles we believe in.
Currently, we are seeking a leader who can guide us to achieve our business goals and oversee our growth as Director of Operations as you work closely with our CEO.
This position requires a candidate who can take over our day-to-day operations, lead and develop our team of professionals, and effectively translate our CEO's vision for the company's future into strategic business plans, analyzing performance and identifying new revenue opportunities.
To be successful as the Director of Operations, it will be essential for you to work well under pressure, be highly organized, and be proficient in implementing ideas.
If you love building great teams and have the right skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Oversee, direct, and manage the daily operations of the company.
- Develop, lead, and grow an exceptional team and workforce to achieve goals and track KPIs
- Execute the business plan, achieving or exceeding established P&L objectives Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Collaboration with the CEO to create strategic business plans with measurable results.
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvement across the organization.
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners, vendors, realtors, contractors, and developers.
- Maintain compliance with local and state laws, including quality standards and standard operating procedures.
- Attract new property owners & improve current inventory.
- Networking within the community.
- Strong hospitality experience in the vacation rental or hotel industry.
- Experience building high-performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent.
- Expertise in the use of property management software and a high level of technical skill.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable.
- Understanding of and ability to create a healthy organizational culture.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $48,000 to $50,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
Schedule: Regular business hours with the flexibility to work overtime as needed.