The ACME House Company is a vacation rental and property management company that emphasizes "we" over "me." For that reason, we've worked hard to create an environment where our staff feels valued and enjoys being a member of our team with over-the-top compensation packages, portion-paid benefits, and a holiday bonus.
Why do we operate this way?
Because we love what we do, and we love the people we do it with. It’s that dedication and team spirit that has resulted in our becoming an award-winning company offering guests a curated portfolio of distinctive homes in Palm Springs and the surrounding area.
For our continued growth, we are now seeking a team member who shares our passion for marketing luxury vacation home rentals throughout Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley desert cities.
*relocation assistance available
As our Director of Marketing, you must possess the necessary experience and background, as well as the ability to lead, conceptualize, craft, and execute campaigns according to our brand values.
The key traits we seek for this position are a self-motivated individual who takes action with a relentless focus on seeing tangible results.
From social captions to public relations, we will entrust you with the entire editorial marketing calendar. It will be your responsibility to shape our brand perception online and offline, as well as recruit, train, and motivate a high-performing marketing team.
This senior-level opportunity offers you the chance to work with our award-winning organization in Palm Springs, pushing the boundaries of excellence through exceptional customer service, stellar marketing, and sophisticated portfolio management.
- Own and manage the editorial marketing calendar that determines our email campaigns, social media posts and coordinates our public relations messaging.
- Advocate for the Acme House Company brand on an ongoing basis through discerning design in all marketing materials.
- Evangelist for each property’s marketing, including photography, copy, floor plans, amenities, etc.
- Work directly with the Heads of Operations and Revenue Management to build targeted marketing campaigns that support revenue goals.
- Work directly with Portfolio Development and Revenue Management to understand upcoming portfolio additions and associated revenue targets.
- Manage the in-house marketing team: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; assigning and directing work; reviewing performance; motivating, rewarding, and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensure marketing spend is within budget and determine the return on investment (ROI) for campaigns and efforts
- Utilize best-in-class analytics to measure ROI and hit KPI goals that lead to industry-leading demand generation
- Help drive the overall brand and marketing strategy for Acme House Company
- 5+ years of Management experience in Marketing within the vacation rental/hospitality industry preferred.
- Experience using photo and video editing software is an asset.
- Experience working with a content management system is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate via phone, email, Google meetings, and in person with clients.
- Ability to manage priorities, projects, and deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
- Proficient with technology and able to adapt to new systems as needed.
- Proficient with social media channels and associated marketing campaign creation.
- Must have a reliable vehicle to travel to the office, meetings, events, or rental homes as needed
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or Design related emphasis preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary- $70,000 - $85,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules