Blue Cedar Partners (BCP) is a premier provider within the vacation rental hospitality industry, offering support and services to vacation rental managers. Within the year 2022, BCP will launch a brand that will become the gold standard in representing over 1000 homes within North America. We are building a unique culture around talented people who love what they do and appreciate the story of David & Goliath. As our team members grow and succeed, so does our company. This group of explorers is on a mission of service innovation and brand building that makes our guests and partners rave. We are calling on passionate and talented people to join us on our journey of discovery.
At BCP, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process, from concept to the final deliverable.
Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. We want to hear from you if you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various software platforms to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, email marketing, and marketing materials.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within established brand identity.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
- 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency.
- Photography and video creation experience and proficiency with photo and video editing software.
- The desire to continue to grow a skill set in web development and video creation.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and setting up events, tags, and reporting is a huge plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual: $40,000 - $50,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Telecommuting options; Remote in the USA.