Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
- We are Hyper-Partner Focused
- We Work with Integrity
- We are Incredibly Transparent
- We Favor being Humble: The star of the team is the TEAM!
- We are Inclusive
- We are an Autonomous Team
- We are Continuously Innovating
We are seeking a highly motivated and autonomous individual to take ownership of our real estate data process. In this role, you will analyze property data, make improvements, and build useful tools to address our data use cases and challenges. You will also be responsible for identifying and incorporating new data sources, potentially involving web scraping or managing a team of contract scrapers. Your primary focus will be working with tax assessors and other public data, which can be incomplete and require cleaning. Ultimately, your goal will be to help Vintory create the largest and most comprehensive database of vacation rental homeowners.
- Analyze and improve the existing property owner database.
- Develop and implement tools to address data use cases and challenges.
- Identify and incorporate new data sources to enhance our database.
- Maintain and optimize database performance.
- Collaborate with team members to meet company goals.
- Strong proficiency in C#, .NET Core, SQL (mySQL and MsSQL).
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects.
- Proven experience working with large datasets.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Blazer UI Experience.
- Experience with web scraping technologies and techniques.
- Ability to manage contract developers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 depending on experience
Team Benefits and Perks:
We support our team members' professional and personal goals. That’s why we offer top-notch benefits and perks. Check out some of the benefits that have attracted our talented, dedicated, and high-energy team members:
- Health insurance: Have peace of mind with the best in class health insurance with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- 401K: Start building up your retirement funds today! We match 401k contributions.
- Profit sharing: Every full-time team member is rewarded with our profit-sharing program – we win together!
- Fitness memberships: We believe healthy team members make good team members.
- Unlimited PTO: Yes – for real! Just make sure you don’t leave a partner hanging.
- Daylighting: Spend 10% of your week on special projects of your choice!
- Free travel: Yes, free travel! We’ll pay for 2 weeks of lodging per year for each team member.
- Phantom equity : If we ever have an exit each full time employee will receive a bonus from the proceeds of that exit.
- Learning: Access our company Audible account and Amazon Kindle library of books!
If you're a talented Developer / Data Specialist with a passion for real estate data and a desire to make a significant impact, we'd love to hear from you! Apply now to join the Vintory team and help us revolutionize the vacation rental industry.