Innovation is the key to success in any industry, which could not be more accurate than at Mastercool. For over 40 years, we've led the way in innovation and technology, supplying professional air conditioning, service tools, and equipment to the automotive and HVAC/R industries.
As one of the fastest-growing companies in this market, our primary goal is to drive New Product Innovation and Technologies to make the everyday work of the Air Conditioning / Refrigerant Technician easier!
With our never-ending focus on innovation and new technology, Mastercool has been awarded many patents worldwide. We work directly with distributors to ensure our products are distributed in over 76 countries worldwide!
We are looking for a customer service pro to join our Customer Success team. Your day-to-day will be a mix of communicating with our customers and helping them navigate orders, ensuring orders are entered accurately, coordinating with other departments to determine stock needs, and some administrative tasks. As a part of this critical team, this customer-focused role is the first point of contact and impression of Mastercool.
- Communicate with our customers to assist with orders and resolve issues via phone, email, and mail.
- Update domestic and international customer orders as requested, take payment information and assist with refunds or exchanges.
- Collaborate with departments to determine stock needs and arrivals.
- Work directly with freight forwarders on timing and cost for moving freight; prepare shipping and customs documents.
- Contribute to team success by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous experience in customer support, success, sales, account management, or a related role is required.
- Experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, and updating customer accounts is desired.
- The ability to articulate concepts clearly and actively listen is a must.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is needed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $18.00 / hour
Bonus Details: Bonus is discretionary, based on the performance of the company and the individual.
- 2 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Additional paid vacation: Mastercool is typically closed from December 25th to January 1st.
- Health and Dental Insurance after 3 months of employment.
- 401k Plan after one year of employment and at least 1000 hours worked – Employee deferrals match as follows: 100% match for the 1st 3% deferred; 50% match for the next 2% deferred; 100% vested from the start of deferral
- Profit Sharing – depending on financial performance, Mastercool declares profit sharing, which is then added to your 401k plan, subject to the vesting schedule. Historically Mastercool has contributed 4.5 – 5% of employee salaries.