Mastercool Inc, a growing midsize manufacturing company, located in Randolph, NJ, is looking for a friendly, communicative, and professional Customer Service Representative. Mastercool is a family-owned and operated company that has been supplying professional air conditioning, service tools, and equipment to the automotive and HVAC/R industry for over 35 years. As one of the fastest-growing companies in this market, Mastercool’s name is synonymous with “World Class Quality” and uniquely innovative product design. Mastercool has been awarded many patents worldwide due to our never-ending focus on new technology. In addition to Mastercool’s headquarters located in the United States, our Belgium and Brazil offices also feature a full inventory and staff. This has enabled us to set up distribution to over 60 countries demonstrating that we are truly a multi-national company.
- Excellent at communicating over the phone in handling customer inquiries.
- Experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts.
- Able to multitask on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously.
- Customer-focused for positive customer experience and resolution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to think fast and respond quickly in a professional manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Enter orders accurately, and answer emails in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, and mail.
- Record, organize, and file. Inform the customer if an item is out of stock or discontinued.
- Update customer orders as requested Assist with refunds or exchanges.
- Take payment information and other information over the phone accurately.
- Prepare shipping and customs documents for shipping.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer support, sales, or a related field.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Infor CloudSuite are a plus.
- Motivated team player.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Bonus Details: Bonus is discretionary, based on the performance of the company and the individual.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Profit Sharing – depending on financial performance, Mastercool declares profit sharing, which is then added to your 401k plan; however, subject to the vesting schedule.