Mastercool Inc, a growing midsize manufacturing company, located in Randolph, NJ, is looking for a friendly, communicative, and professional Customer Service Representative. Mastercool is a family-owned and operated company that has been supplying professional air conditioning, service tools, and equipment to the automotive and HVAC/R industry for over 35 years. As one of the fastest-growing companies in this market, Mastercool’s name is synonymous with “World Class Quality” and uniquely innovative product design. Mastercool has been awarded many patents worldwide due to our never-ending focus on new technology.
In addition to Mastercool’s headquarters located in the United States, our Belgium and Brazil offices also feature a full inventory and staff. This has enabled us to set up distribution to over 60 countries demonstrating that we are truly a multinational company.
- Excellent at communicating over the phone in handling customer inquires
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously
- Customer-focused for positive customer experience and resolution
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to think fast and respond quickly in a professional manner in a fast-paced environment
- Enter International orders accurately, and answer emails in a timely manner.
- Record, organize and file.
- Inform salesmen/customer if item is out of stock or discontinued.
- Update customer orders as requested.
- Work with other departments to determine stock needs and arrivals.
- Work directly with freight forwarders on timing/cost for moving freight.
- Prepare paperwork for export shipments.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer support, sales, or a related field.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Infor CloudSuite are a plus.
- Experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts.
- Motivated team player.
- Able to multitask on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $17.00 - $19.00
Bonus Details: Bonus is discretionary, based on the performance of the company and the individual.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts