End pre-workweek anxiety when you join our welcoming and friendly staff. At Home Sweet City, we strive to make everyone feel comfortable with a positive and encouraging culture.
As the highest-rated short-stay property management company in Washington, D.C., our family-owned business has managed quality rental properties for over ten years.
It all began when we rented our basement apartment through Airbnb in 2009. Having experienced impressive success, we began offering our services to other homeowners looking for cost-effective ways to maximize their rental income.
Fast forward, and we now employ a fantastic property management team operating short-term rental properties in and around the Washington, D.C., area. We are proud to have been featured in prominent publications like The Huffington Post and The Wall Street Journal.
But, even more than that, we’re proud to have built a team of highly talented and close-knit individuals. To find the perfect candidate for our all-star team, we are looking for someone who is able to work well with others, oozing with positivity and is ready to learn and grow.
Quick heads up! This role is not for the faint of heart!
BUT…. it will be the perfect position for you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment where time seems to fly by.
As our Customer Experience Coordinator, you'll be the friendly face guests, homeowners, our cleaning team, and field crew encounter will reach out to whenever they need assistance. This means you'll need to be highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities without getting flustered.
Typically your day will start with a busy inbox of inquiries and the occasional unexpected challenge - like a guest panicking because they locked themself out of their property.
You’ll respond by walking the guest through the steps to resolve the issue with a calm, collected attitude that eases their stress. Your ability to prioritize tasks will allow you to assist guests, homeowners, and vendors promptly, thinking quickly on your feet so that each guest always has a 5-star experience.
You'll love this job because you can rely on your people skills to make a lasting impression on visitors from all over the world. With your passion for hospitality, you'll help create unforgettable memories that guests won’t soon forget.
This position will also grow as we grow, allowing you to train and lead other team members in providing exceptional guest experiences, upholding our high standards, and integrating into our uniquely hospitable work culture.
If you're up for the challenge and want to be a part of a fun and dynamic team with room to grow, apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.
Please Note: Most of our teams speak Spanish, so being bilingual will be a big help.
- Guest & Owner Communication - troubleshooting guest issues, pricing, answering questions regarding planning their trips, adjusting reservations, owner bookings, pricing edits, etc.
- Updating and maintaining property listings, communications in Guesty/HSC Drive (including writing/editing listing descriptions and setting up in our software system Guesty)
- Coordinating maintenance with 3rd party vendors such as plumbers
- Responding and maintaining Superhost rating managing guest expectations and review process
- Generating reports for the field team, investigating, submitting, tracking and negotiating guest damage claims
- Creating and maintaining property collateral and materials
- Training and helping new team members
- 1-3 years experience in the hospitality/customer service industry (required) and vacation rentals (preferred)
- English written & spoken (required) Spanish written & spoken (preferred)
- Confident that you are able to gain a full understanding of our property management software (Guesty)
- Tech savvy and not afraid of using multiple software platforms
- Professional and pleasant customer service attitude
- Live within a 45-minute commute of our office location in downtown Washington D.C.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off such as vacation days and sick days
- Monthly phone plan allowance
- Organized company happy hours