This position offers a unique opportunity for a rewarding career in financial services with the potential for growth on a team renowned for success and excellence.
Join our elite staff at Whichard Woolard & Mitchell Wealth Management (WWMWM), recognized by Forbes as the top Wealth Advisors in North Carolina from 2019 to 2023. Our advisors are experienced professionals who prioritize our clients' interests above all else. We have a deep understanding of the industry and strive to deliver exceptional, raving fan service for accomplished individuals, families, and business owners across Elizabeth City, Outer Banks, and the rest of the United States.
Why Join Us:
- Work with a team that's consistently recognized for excellence in the financial industry.
- Make a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients, whether individuals, families, or businesses.
- Be part of a culture that values long-term relationships and offers a supportive, stable work environment.
If you believe that legacies are created through hard work, risk-taking, and being bold and are interested in becoming a part of our success story, we invite you to connect with us.
Step into a supporting role with exciting growth potential.
As our Client Associate, you’ll assist our advisors, nurture client relationships, and uphold our commitment to exceptional service. Your primary objective will be to ensure seamless service delivery to our clients. This includes daily tasks like managing investment information, scheduling meetings, onboarding new clients, and addressing queries.
To succeed will require a blend of soft skills – patience, cooperation, and a customer-oriented approach – combined with technical skills and proficiency in data management. Success will mean not only fulfilling day-to-day responsibilities but also contributing to the team's overall performance.
Ready to get started?
- Assist Financial Advisors with the collection, creation, and distribution of investment information
- Schedule meetings, create reminders, gather and input data
- Summary: Onboard new clients, collect necessary documentation and information, and maintain regular communication with clients throughout the process.
- Ensure that key clients' information and documentation are up-to-date
- Address client and administrative concerns through phone and written correspondence. Conduct thorough research for accurate and timely responses.
- Engage in industry training and education programs to maintain current status on policies and procedures
- Coordinate and oversee a Niche’ marketing project
- Completed or soon to complete Bachelor's degree. Sales and Marketing or Finance preferred
- Excellent communication with team via conference/zoom calls, instant messenger, phone email etc
- Positive attitude, willingness to engage in various business projects and initiatives
- Deepen client relationships, seek out ways to "surprise and delight" clients
- Have a sharp eye for opportunity and a quick mind that sees ways to uniquely solve problems all while improving systems for the betterment of the team and client
- Strong Organizational skills
- An interest in sales and marketing
- An ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $19 - $24 per hour based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus potential/Profit sharing plan
- 401k matching retirement benefits
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
Scheduling: This role entails working regular business hours with the flexibility to be available for overtime as needed.