Who We Are:
Welcome to Well & Good, where we're revolutionizing the short-term rental space with our unique win/win approach. Providing top-notch cleaning, laundry, and guest essentials, every property we touch becomes a standout experience for the next guest.
Why You'll Love Being Part of the Well & Good Team:
- Independence Meets Team Spirit: Enjoy the freedom of independent contracting while being part of a professional, supportive team.
- More Than Just a Paycheck: We believe in fair, competitive compensation that rewards your hard work.
- Balance is Key: Join us and experience a work environment that truly values a healthy work/life balance.
Be part of a team where being Well and Good isn’t just a phrase – it's our every day.
Do you have a passion for perfection and cleanliness?
As a Professional Cleaner on our team, you’ll be part of maintaining our reputation, offering top-quality cleaning while ensuring peace of mind to our homeowners and the perfect place for travelers to kick off their shoes and have the vacation they’ve been dreaming of.
In this role, you'll be responsible for cleaning, gathering and replenishing linen, restocking amenities, and making the kitchens and bathrooms sparkle for the next guest. Your tasks will be updated and documented through our easy-to-use company apps.
To set you up for success, we’ll provide the training, handle the scheduling, and handle all interactions with the host so you can focus solely on delivering an immaculate home.
Apply today if you have the skills we’re looking for, and join us in making each property a perfect retreat. We look forward to working with you.
- Clean, stock, and supply short-term rental properties.
- Perform cleaning duties such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning living areas, restroom cleaning, exterior touch-ups, etc.
- Perform and document work according to Well & Good brand standards and procedures.
- Communicate to management any adjustments and minor repairs that need to be made.
- Communicate with the support team on short supplies or general issues you encounter at properties.
- Follow all Well & Good processes and procedures to ensure a thorough and timely clean.
- Hands-on experience cleaning and inspecting properties or similar work experience
- Ability to supply own industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Ability to navigate our company’s apps: Slack and Breezeway
- Access to reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends
- A Tax ID (TIN) or Social Security Number required
- Willingness to undergo a background check in accordance with regulations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Payout: Compensation varies based on the job and property. You will be paid weekly, every Friday.
- Industry-leading wages
- A truly respectful workplace
- Flexible schedule
- Working with a team of committed professionals to better our company, ourselves and our world.
Schedule: Must have a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and some holidays.