At Porter, we prioritize healthy and professional communication, ensuring that all employees can communicate with each other so information is shared efficiently. We strive to provide everyone on our team feels welcome, heard, and like a family member.
Why We Stand Out:
As an Arizonan vacation rental company combining more than 20 years of experience, we share the benefits of our extensive knowledge with our clients. Not only do we provide full-service property management from maintenance to marketing, but we offer a team with an in-depth understanding of the business and the industry's constant changes.
Step into an exciting role with us as our Regional Business Development Representative.
In this critical position, you'll be a cornerstone of our forward-thinking team, tasked with driving business growth initiatives. This will require you to identify new market opportunities, foster strategic relationships, and expand our reach outside of the Arizonan vacation rental landscape and into Texas.
Your day-to-day will be a fast-paced mix of strategic planning and hands-on work. Typically, it could start by conducting market research and using insights to formulate strategies for expanding our vacation rental portfolio and building and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders. You might then transition to working closely with our customer service team to ensure exceptional guest experiences. Wrapping up your day could be reviewing and reporting on the performance of various initiatives.
As we grow in this new market, this role will also require you to oversee and manage the first ten new homes you bring on. This will consist of onboarding properties and performing operations tasks such as inspecting homes for guest pre-arrivals, coordinating repairs, scheduling vendors, and light maintenance.
As our Regional Business Development Representative, you can be confident that taking on this role promises not just a job but a rewarding journey of professional growth. You'll get ample opportunities to sharpen your business knowledge, immerse yourself in the evolving vacation rental industry, and develop your leadership skills.
- Work independently to drive a multi-functional recruiting program to ensure top-caliber properties are regularly onboarded with Porter VRM.
- Prospect, identify, develop, and manage a pipeline of potential clients.
- Qualify leads by working closely with key stakeholders and presenting Porter's services via phone calls, in-person meetings, and emails.
- Develop relationships with local realtors, brokers, property owners, developers, etc., to target specific verticals.
- Manage and report your KPIs to senior management weekly.
- Onboard the new homes into our program.
- Perform pre-arrival inspections, schedule vendors, and complete light maintenance repairs.
- Knowledgeable of the Galveston short-term rental (STR) market and the general real estate market for those areas.
- Previous sales experience is required, preferably in the vacation rental industry.
- Personal connections in the real estate market are a big plus.
- Able to maneuver, understand and interpret critical historical, market, and home data to determine accurate property projections.
- Have an understanding of vacation rental management and services.
- Have a working knowledge of general residential home repairs and handyman skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $60,000 - $85,000
Bonus: Bonus’ are not guaranteed but depend on properties that go live with Porter.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance